• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
    • CHIMM

18th Anniversary Event Awards!   06/23/2019

This year we are giving out trophies and awards for the top players during the "Kill a RAT" event! We need the following players to contact @CHIMM at chimm@corneredrats.com with your physical address to mail these out.   @mook2  @dasei88  @c00per  @kardehk  @chau90  @kdped02  @Simcha  @pulfer  @bus0    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blade1

[ALLIED] Join the 101st Airborne Today (101st)

633 posts in this topic

Join 101st Airborne to work with a good group of well coordinated squadies. Our number 1 goal is fun. We are currently Enrolled in the Squad Challenge III for some extra fun and run Operations with 4wing every Sunday night! Click my signature to check out our forums and sign up. Find us in game we almost always have recruiters on.

Hope to see you in F4 soon

S!

shad0w64- CO

Join 101st Airborne to work with a good group of well coordinated squadies. Our number 1 goal is fun. We are currently Enrolled in the Squad Challenge III for some extra fun and run Operations with 4wing every Sunday night! Click my signature to check out our forums and sign up. Find us in game we almost always have recruiters on.

Hope to see you in F4 soon

S!

shad0w64- CO

The most awesome sight ever! 20 Allied aircraft taking off at once to rain hell on the Axis!!

Take it from Johan one of our newest members. Sign up now, just click my sig and look for us in game.

Squad Night tonight for anyone that is interested in checking us out. Just join up even if it is for the night, You wont be disappointed.

If you are looking for a fun Allied Dedicated squad you have come to the right place. We offer lots of great training opportunities, rank structure for leadership, and a fun group of members to play with.

Just click my sig to check us out.

so, what you are saying is I can't bump this thread, What if I keep posting recruitment information in it? that is not really spamming it.

Wasn't aware of that ruling either lol, I thought that ToS violation was only for people trying to obtain a higher post count.

guess I'll only be posting once a week, hard to control other posting in here though.

Join up and get in on some of our fun scheduled events.

Special Ops with other Allied squads. (bofor night and flight night)

Behind the line jumps onto enemy airfields.

Tanking night.

Laffy races

and some newer ones coming.....

like axis HEAD HUNTING night.

Come check us out.

www.oldabe.net

Come to have fun.

Join up and get in on some of our fun scheduled events.

Special Ops with other Allied squads. (bofor night and flight night)

Behind the line jumps onto enemy airfields.

Tanking night.

Laffy races

and some newer ones coming.....

like axis HEAD HUNTING night.

Come check us out.

www.oldabe.net

Come to have fun.

Further more, because it just bugs the heck out of me when people go out of their way to point fingers and such for no other reason then they think they are better then others, There is an axis recruitment Thread from BlitzKader which has 27 Pages and growing which is bumped 2-3 times a day, you yourself have even bumped the thread. But you don't see any allied squads going into that thread Posting ToS rules and such. Maybe stick to policing your own axis threads before you feel the need to clean up allied recruitment threads.

Thanks!

I have been in the 101st since 2005 and if there is one word that describes this squad it is TEAMWORK. If you want to run around and lone wolf, you don't need a squad. But if you want to go on actual missions and have fun accomplishing them, then the 101st is the squad for you.

Our comms are some of the best in the game. We have our own dedicated Teamspeak server and we use it to kill axis. We mark every contact religiously. We defend in depth and we attack as a coordinated group. We guard CPs and FBs and hold them. We take spawnables away from the axis and hold them.

We have many members who are active military members (one is headed to Iraq next week). We have many members who are police or firemen. We are organized, coordinated, and dangerous.

We also have a lot of fun. Our Laffly races during the heat of battle are a thing of legend. Our para exploits have earned us numerous ribbons and commendations from AHC. Once you earn the right to join our Teamspeak channel, you will be laughing A LOT!

Our squad nights are Tuesdays at 7 pm CST. Come run with us for one squad night and you will be hooked.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0