Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blade1

[ALLIED] Join the 101st Airborne Today (101st)

633 posts in this topic

all people! remember we are a awesome incredible airborn squad! we do parajumps whenever it is possible!

again, we have a teamspeak 3 server and are currently working on getting all from the squad on there,

we have a website where we want you to apply, and we have 2 player who plays almost everyday and all day to be pilots.

so we will at almost all times have a pilot available, so no more waiting!

join us if you want a good experience :)

Don't be fooled by the several new imitation squads. We are the original 101st and we are the best. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.....these new guys may become good, but we already are good. Have been for years and years. So if you wanna join the real 101st of ww2ol....join us.

http://oldabe.net/http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/Oldabe.net' rel="external nofollow">

Edited by raven4

S! gladio thanks for the bump, and good luck in the rest of the squad challenge!!!

Hello! I'm a fresh new player looking to get into this PERFECT looking game. I am very much into realism gameplay, and this could not look better! I played realism in many other games, and have been a part of units in other games as well... of course. I am an American, so would do well to support the Allied cause. I NEVER plan on playing for Axis. Anyways, let me know.

-Hells Enemy-

P.S... I'll upgrade to full membership if I find the game to be as fun as I think it is.

S! hellsenemy. Glad to have you here. Check us out on our forums www.oldabe.net and find us in game. We'd be happy to have you with us. Just register on our forums and we can get you going and one of our recruiters will pick you up in game.

Ask for us on Ops or if we have a recruiter on just use the Autorecruit feature.

S! I look forward to having you with us.

Shad0w64 - CO

Thank you very much! I have registered on oldabe.net and am ready for action! I have played the game now for a few days and absolutely LOVE it! I am subscribing as we speak!

-HellsEnemy-

Bump for the 101st, We continue to grow in numbers and be a force in game for the Allied side. Join us tonight for squad night. and check us out at www.oldabe.net

S!

Shad0w64 - CO

I'm a new player who has just started his campaign. If you would consider me for recruitment let me know i am 18 from the UK. Very keen fps player let me know. Cheers.

definitely jamesday. We are always glad to have new players join us. Check us out at www.oldabe.net also hit us up in game and get on with us. Most of us are from the US, but we play at all hours of the day.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0