Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blade1

[ALLIED] Join the 101st Airborne Today (101st)

633 posts in this topic

Honestly the best squad/clan I have ever played with spanning multiple games and platforms. I am a fairly new player to WWII Online (10 months or so), so the learning curve when I first started like many others was extremely high. In the first few weeks of playing I often found myself roaming the massive world of WWII Online with no real purpose. One night I was fumbling around like most of us new guys do, and noticed a butt load of 101STABN tags run across the town with "real" purpose and determination. I decided to follow these guys hoping that their purpose would trickle down to me, and I would learn something just from watching them. The CO (Shadow) noticed I was following them and recruited me. It was as if Saint Peter opened the pearly gates for me, and welcomed me in on a cold and rainy night.

It was the best decision I have made thus far in the game. The squad is comprised of players who span many different age groups, so you get a really interesting perspective. 101st is without a doubt the calmest squad I have been in. They don't rage, rather, they are some of the most level headed players I have played with who keep focused on the objective. I cannot stress this enough, the knowledge of these guys, and the strategy behind our missions are second to none in my opinion. There have been countless times when the 101st have literally tilted a battle for a town in favor of the allies. Not to mention all the little things they get done just for the sake of helping the allies out. You need a city guarded 101st will do it, you need an FB busted 101st will do it, you need an FB guarded 101st will do it, you need FRU's set up for AO 101st will do it, you need a suicide para mission to cap CP's 101st will do it. Literally death from above, and if they can't do something they don't mind sacrificing their time and efforts for the betterment of the Allies.

Salute to the Screaming Eagles! If you want to learn about the game in a respectable environment with people who actually know strategy then this is the squad to join….no doubt! If you got the forums tell them, "Large Marge sent ya!"

http://oldabe.net/

Edited by duchamp

Come join the 101st Airborne today. We've been using our elite paratroopers to help capture towns all over the map and in the last week we've dropped over 500 paras into hot DZ and taken our objectives. If you like to jump we're the squad for you. We average 15 players a night and get up to 27 on squad nights. Come have some fun. Click my sig to check out our forums.

www.oldabe.net

Your jump wings are waiting.

Join up today and help us fight the axis on squad night this week. Hope to see you on the plane!

We are always recruiting hard core allied players. Currently looking for more CAS pilots. Shoot me a PM if interested so we can get you recruited up.

Hurt the enemy with forward air controllers and real combined arms....

www.oldabe.net

Figured I would liven it up in here....

Stop flying alone....

Some questions if I may ...

• What makes one a "hard core player"?
  • Would CAS positively involve a role for an AS fighter?
  • At which times do you usually fly?

We are always recruiting hard core allied players. Currently looking for more CAS pilots. Shoot me a PM if interested so we can get you recruited up.

Hurt the enemy with forward air controllers and real combined arms....

www.oldabe.net

Figured I would liven it up in here....

Stop flying alone....

Trevor8 is a top notch pilot. You would learn a lot from him.

I have been with these seasoned vets for some time now. Great bunch of guys.

We are a group of adults who enjoy the comradeship and team work of a squad.

A lot of us are former military too.

So, come join one of the best squads in the game.

www.oldabe.net

Check us out. The team work is awesome.

We accomplish our tasks most of the time.

If you are not afraid of heights, have great teamwork skills

and would like to join a fantastic squad?

Then go to"

www.oldabe.net

Gentlemen. This will get shut down if we keep bumping.

Its in a sticky.

Make a comment and no bumpies.

Stupendous squad.

Best ever.

Dedicated

Team spirit

Adults only

Lots of former military.

etc.

And the list goes on....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0