• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JAMMYMAN

Squad Challenge II Rules & Sign Up Thread

34 posts in this topic

you get 1 point per win' date=' so if its a draw you would have 1 point. After all teams have played each other points are added up and the squads with the least points are knocked out, as far as i can remember[/quote']

makes sense...1 point per round win.

There will be a few draws probably..

Sorry Jammy lol. I'm looking forward to the next challenge. Can you sticky a round 2 to set up the next ones or have the other squads not done their round 1 yet?

Edited by parra00

Sorry Jammy lol. I'm looking forward to the next challenge. Can you sticky a round 2 to set up the next ones or have the other squads not done their round 1 yet?

91st and 505th square off this Sunday iirc. the other 2 Squads have not Scheduled a date yet and they have 3 days to do so. i sure hope they do though.

Jammy could you also confirm how the overall winner is determined?

Do we just play eachother once then the squad with most points wins? I guess that method will mean a few squads will have the same amount of points.

So do squads get knocked out, then we repeat the process.. or do we switch to a knock-out phase after this first bit?

Last time it was by points... but there was a tie between the top two so they played off head to head to decide the winner

Last time it was by points... but there was a tie between the top two so they played off head to head to decide the winner

ok, thanks :)

correct :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0