• Announcements

• CHIMM

RAT Chat Sunday 12/8 3pm server time!!!!   12/07/2019

CRS is working overtime preparing and setting up the NEW SERVERS at the Portland colocation. This Sunday, December 8th, at 3:00 pm CST/9:00 pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). XOOM and the RATs are hosting a live chat discussing the move, and what services will be temporarily impacted in the process. Live chat link will be provided in discord channels when available. We look forward to chatting with you!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bar10dr2

I have two monitors, mouse wanders to the other screen during play

15 posts in this topic

Ok I got past the mouse not working at all BUT

I have two monitors, when I play and move the mouse to my right, the mouse pointer actually continues over to my second monitor.

If I click while the mouse pointer is in the other monitor, the game minimizes.

Halp?

Edited by bar10dr2

This is supposed to be fixed in v1.31 (open beta available on Feb. 22).

Yep just tried the offline beta client and it works there

Yep just tried the offline beta client and it works there

I messed with ww2 last night on my buddies Sli rig and it didn't move the mouse out to the 2nd or 3rd monitor when i was playing wwiiol.

IF

i didn't move the mouse out of the first screen prior to the game loading.

but if i moved the mouse while i was still loading the game out of the 1st screen it'd still do it.

dunno guess 1.31 will fix it since its already out in beta :P

You can always set up a Nvidia game profile in the nvidia control panel, and select "single monitor performance mode"

That will temp disable your other monitors whenever you click the ww2.exe

pretty handy feature. if you have a dank computer its where you can force AA and AF filtering ontop of ww2 to make it look pretty beautiful.

I made sure I setup the shortcut, then hit the shortcut after 1: launching the program 2: launching the game 3: clicking outside the game (to arrange TS/sapping guide properly) 4: clicking back into the game 5: hitting the shortcut.

cursor lock FTW!

This thread Really needs a sticky until 1.31 comes out, this bug makes WWIIOL inplayable (as infantry) for a lot of people.

Simple solution until 1.31 comes out is run Cursor lock to lock the cursor to the window, so it doesn't wander and interact with other programs or the desktop.

I concur.

had to disconnect my second monitor because of game playability issues.

will wait for 1.31 fix......yeah, that's the beta that I can only load when its available....hehehe.....got in once early on and haven't had opportunity to join beta since then due to availability and load/install times.

yet......I am a dedicated fanatic...I know what the RATS are doing and that's why I stay with the friggin' game!

thanks RATS !

Coastal

This is supposed to be fixed in v1.31 (open beta available on Feb. 22).

more less a headache than a "fix" ... they need to add the capability of Window mode for their customer base.

The true "fix" to this is using an application as suggested to lock it to the current monitor or use ultramon.

Locking the mouse in game is a pure headache for most, especially when window mode is not an option! I always multi-task!! (as many others do!). I do work!! Use CAD / Autodesk to do my work during those long boring events and this is just disappointing CRS doesn't implement a Window feature. The "excuse" of it will allow others to exploit the game with "cheats" is a poor excuse at that. It doesn't matter if the game it's in Window mode or encompasses the entire screen.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0