Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
manicmoose

G15 Keyboard App for K/D ratio

25 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this, so move it if you see fit.

Here are the instructions for putting some of your stats on the G15 keyboard. You can customize it as you like.

First you need to download the program, G15web (click the previous text for DL). It's the app that puts the program on your keyboard and does the parsing.

Next look for an icon in your system tray (next to the clock) for Logitech LCD Manager, it has a blue box covered by a gear as an icon. Right click and choose Settings.

Click Programs on the left, then choose g15web from the list and click Configure.

The configuration screen for g15 web comes up. It will look like the image below.

g15web.jpg

Except the fields will be blank. Below is what you need to fill in each of the corresponding fields.

It seems trickier then it is, really. It is simple as copy & paste with a couple of changes to personalize it. If you need further instructions just ask.

Line 0:

Url:

http://csr.wwiionline.com/scripts/services/persona/service.jsp?pid=717624

Replace the above URL with your own personas URL, explanation below

Match:

Output:

$0 ||ArFr\nKill/Death Ratio: $1

ArFr can be replaced with whatever persona it applies to, such as BEF/RAF/RN/etc

Line 1:

Url: http://csr.wwiionline.com/scripts/services/persona/service.jsp?pid=717624

Replace the above URL with your own personas URL, explanation below

Match:

LAST 9 VICTIMS......................................{\a*.\a*.\a*...\a*}..........................{\a*\b*\a*}.+LAST 9 KILLERS......................................{\a*.\a*.\a*...\a*}..........................{\a*\b*\a*}

Output: LV:$0 ($1)\nLK:$2 ($3)

Instructions for getting the URL for each persona

Anyway the only bit of customization you have to do is insert the proper URL for each persona. You do this by going to the CS&R "Find" page (Click here) and typing in your game name. Then click your name when it finds it, followed by clicking on one of your personas. At the top there will be an address such as http://csr.wwiionline.com/scripts/services/persona/service.jsp?pid=717624. Simply copy that address over the one I have provided to have it pull from your stats.

Along the top you can choose each of the 4 screens that you are displaying. At the moment I have one persona per screen, and I display French Army/Air, British Army/Air. You can customize it however you like if you spend a bit of time learning how it works (only took me a couple hours).

At the top change the refresh between 10-60 and change the scroll speed to 0.

After you have everything setup properly click Save at the top right of the program. Click the circular button that is below and to the left of the LCD and find the program "G15web". Once it is selected you should see it output something like this..

Manicmoose || ArFr

Kill/Death Ratio: 0.48

LV:Lt Col Thule (SdKfz 232)

LK: Sgt Maj Agronot (Flak 28)

Again if you have any trouble just let me know and I'll help you get it working. I edited my instructions from my squad forum where they were originally posted and hopefully everything works out.

The code could probably be cleaned up a bit but this was a pretty quick project.

-Dave (manicmoose)

Callsign:......\a+>....{\a+}.+{{\d(\.)\d+}}

Hey, this is awesome!! Didn't know it existed. Here are some of my mods, since writing regex is something I've done to do squad based stat collection.

A) Use the font: "Small Fonts" Size: 6

B) Line: 0

URL : http://csr.wwiionline.com/scripts/services/persona/service.jsp?pid=275544

(replace w/ your own page URL)

Match: Callsign:.*?"right">{.*?}<.*?Branch.*?"right">{.*?}<.*?Rank:.*?"right">{.*?}<

Output: $0 ($1: $2)

This will give you:

Piercer (Army: Lt Col)

Line 1:

Url: http://csr.wwiionline.com/scripts/services/persona/service.jsp?pid=275544

Match: Captures:.*?"right">{.*?}<.*Kills.*?"right">{.*?}<.*?Deaths:.*?"right">{.*?}<.*?Kill/Death:.*?"right">{.*?}<

Output: K: $1 / D: $2 / KD $3 / Caps: $0

This will give you:

K: 1,249 / D: 838 / KD 1.49 / Caps: 45

Line 2:

Url: http://csr.wwiionline.com/scripts/services/persona/service.jsp?pid=275544

Match: VICTIMS<.*?vices">.*?{\w.*?}\n.*?right">.*?{\w.*?}\n.*?KILLERS<.*?vices">.*?{\w.*?}\n.*?right">.*?{\w.*?}\n

Output: LV:$0 ($1)\nLK:$2 ($3)

This will give you:

LV:Sgt Maj Smokesta (Bedford)

LK:Lt Col Chkicker (Crusader II)

The only recommendation I have for the original regex is how you grabbed the KD - It's not internationalized. I noticed this in stat collection that sometimes CSR puts out the 1,49 (Europe) vs. 1.49 (US) so the best way is to ignore the '.' or ',' and just grab what's between the html brackets in entirety. The orginal regex is seeking the '.'

Hope that helps!

Piercer

Very nice work, piercer! I did this on a whim in the early morning after an overnight shift and I knew it was inefficient in some regards, so I appreciate the improvements :)

-Dave (manicmoose)

Thanks, found a minor bug. Thought these matched the same as perl regex, but it appears the \w which should be alphanumeric isn't matching correctly. So here are some updated regex:

Line 0:Callsign:.*?"right">{.*?}<.*?Branch.*?"right">{.*?}<.*?Rank:.*?"right">{.*?}<
Line 1:Captures:.*?"right">{.*?}<.*Kills.*?"right">{.*?}<.*?Deaths:.*?"right">{.*?}<.*?Kill/Death:.*?"right">{.*?}<
Line 2:VICTIMS<.*?vices">.*?{\w|\d.*?}\n.*?right">.*?{\w.*?}\n.*?KILLERS<.*?vices">.*?{\w.*?}\n.*?right">.*?{\w.*?}\n

If I notice any other tweaks I'll post them here. it's fun because you could really grab any data, even rdp and caps from wiretap.

P-

Thanks, found a minor bug. Thought these matched the same as perl regex, but it appears the \w which should be alphanumeric isn't matching correctly. So here are some updated regex:

Line 0:

Callsign:.*?"right">{.*?}<.*?Branch.*?"right">{.*?}<.*?Rank:.*?"right">{.*?}<

Line 1:

Captures:.*?"right">{.*?}<.*Kills.*?"right">{.*?}<.*?Deaths:.*?"right">{.*?}<.*?Kill/Death:.*?"right">{.*?}<

Line 2:

VICTIMS<.*?vices">.*?{\w|\d.*?}\n.*?right">.*?{\w.*?}\n.*?KILLERS<.*?vices">.*?{\w.*?}\n.*?right">.*?{\w.*?}\n

If I notice any other tweaks I'll post them here. it's fun because you could really grab any data, even rdp and caps from wiretap.

P-

Works. I had to go down to font 6 to get 4 lines, so it's a bit crowded but it works and I can deal with the crowding.

I just got my G19 keyboard. This all works with my G19, I just have a small problem. Under killers, my last killer was a 2nd Lt, but it only shows as "nd LT".

Any ideas?

I am using this line for MATCH:

VICTIMS<.*?vices">.*?{\w|\d.*?}\n.*?right">.*?{\w.*?}\n.*?KILLERS<.*?vices">.*?{\w.*?}\n.*?right">.*?{\w.*?}\n

and this line for OUTPUT

Last Victim: $0 ($1)\nLast Kill: $2 ($3)

Edited by milkman0

Figured it out. I used \a instead of \w

Last question. It says on the screen "Buttons to Use on Device". This takes up a considerable amount of room. Is there any way to make g15web use only one screen so that it doesn't show that option?

hmmm downloaded to try this out. launches but does not display an interface and running.

need a G15 app for ammo, health, and stamina bar.

allow me to remove it from the HUD onscreen to give me better view of whatever it is i'm looking at .

Phallus, did you get through putting all the information into the G15Web program? What keyboard do you have? Try reinstalling the drivers and going through it again.

whitten, that is a great idea but that kind of information isn't available unfortunately. It is something that would have to be done inhouse by CRS I would imagine. However there is quite a bit of information in wiretap that could be used in a similar way.

-Dave (manicmoose)

hmmm ok i gota question

im having a hard time understanding this "regex". im trying to use this app to get factory damage reports to display from http://wiretap.wwiionline.com/xmlquery/factorylog.xml?limit=27.

each fid (factory id) is a certain factory, i want to be able to pull nine of the twenty seven factories. but atm i can only get two factories by using

fid="3511".*?damage="{.*?}" rdp.*fid="3513".*?damage="{.*?}" rdp

after that it just gives me an error of "Input is not matching"

how im understanding it:

fid="3511" - locates the line to look on

damage=" - the begining of where to look

{.*?} - what to look for and grab

" rdp - where to stop

.* - some how decides what $0 and $1 is....

i looked at http://www.ploki.info/index.php?pagename=Projects.G15Web and tryed to understand it there a bit but am still cornfused :P

would som1 be able to explain it out to me alittle bit? then im sure i can get what im trying to do done

thnx

well i got them all to show correctly using

fid="94".*?damage="{.*?}" rdp.*fid="74".*?damage="{.*?}" rdp.*fid="70".*?damage="{.*?}" rdp.*fid="4901".*?damage="{.*?}" rdp.*fid="91".*?damage="{.*?}" rdp.*fid="82".*?damage="{.*?}" rdp.*fid="75".*?damage="{.*?}" rdp.*fid="93".*?damage="{.*?}" rdp.*fid="92".*?damage="{.*?}" rdp

i figured out my problem was the way the program reads or looks for the data. it looks at it in order, but as soon as its not the order that is in the match then it comes up with an error...

the problem is the wiretap page doesnt put out the info in a standard format, it changes the order every time it reloads the new data :(

i guess im guna have to create a php page that finds the data and keeps it in a standard format

I have Sniff's app which shows last victims and who is talking on TS2 running on the G19 I just got today. I had an old install from my G15 that I just installed over again. I want to use that G15web to display enemies from Snipers Statho page so that I can see them before the mission is over. Anyone still have that G15web file? The URL no longer works. Thanks!

G15 web file URL seem to work fine for me.

Just bought a G15 after seeing this thread. Followed all the directions in thread.

But...nothing shows up on LCD screen when I press the button below and to the left of screen.

Also, after pressing the button, now my lights are flashing every few seconds.

What am I doing wrong?

I assume you don't have to have the game running for this to work?

This is the first thing I set up after installing the keyboard. How can I check to make sure the LCD screen is working at all?

edit: Ok found something. I have 2 instances of the G15 program listed under the programs on the LCD Manager.

Not sure how I did that. But I can't figure out how to delete one of them.

Would that cause this problem?

Edited by lipton

Well, after 24hrs of reading help forums and talking to Logitech Support

I've come to the conclusion that my LCD screen doesn't work.

I'm sending it back. Not sure I'll buy another one though.

LCD problems seem to be prevelent throughout the different forums I've read.

Well done is all I can say. I think this is really good work and I thank you for this.

I do have a question, its the end of the intermission post Campaign 66,

I can only see 1 last known victim, how would I display say 4 of them using the original code from the poster?

Any chance of updating the URL/Match/Output lines for this? I had to reinstall my Logitech software and it lost the links from the old stat page (which still worked) The new stat pages don't give the same info for each sortie that I can see.

Thanks S!

Edit: NM.. Found it lurking in the Hangar. http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=452648&highlight=statho

Edited by tazz

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0