Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XOOM

Oregon & S Washington Members: Mini-Con?

81 posts in this topic

So I've been thinking about getting a Mini-Con going up here in Oregon for neighboring gamers to come together and chit chat, have fun, etc.

If you're from this area or interested in the idea up here, please post here or feel free to e-mail me at XoomXoom@playnet.com.

This is all conceptual right now, as far as costs and if we want to get a place has yet to be determined, I'm just trying to see numbers interested.

Look forward to your response!

That sounds pretty cool. I live in the suburbs of Portland. Although i'm relatively new to the game and don't know any other players. Might be a little awkward haha.

That sounds pretty cool. I live in the suburbs of Portland. Although i'm relatively new to the game and don't know any other players. Might be a little awkward haha.

Dan,

That's awesome man! I live on the NW Side in the Cedar Hills area, when I went to the convention in 2006 I met a lot of awesome people. It brings a reality to the game man, I encourage you if it is possible and this actually does follow through, to go.

In any event thanks for posting :), starting to see Oregonians spring up left and right, and that is awesome.

If you know anyone else from Oregon or S washington who plays this game, be sure to tell'em about this.

Ill bring the "meds"...........

Hmm... not sure about that Kr0nik :). We want to keep this a clean event. Are you from Oregon or WA?

hehehehe I bring supply of kegs still clean event? ;)

Kegs? Bring it :D

On a serious note: TBA... still deciding what we're doing.

Aw man' date=' I wish I lived closer.[/quote']

It's getting bigger Gophur :)! Wish you all could come up this place is amazing up here.

It's getting bigger Gophur :)! Wish you all could come up this place is amazing up here.

we get enuff people and i'm sure they'll send a token rat like TOPD, TIMMY41, JAMMYMAN, XOOMXOOM, or MOTORMOUTH...

we get enuff people and i'm sure they'll send a token rat like TOPD' date=' TIMMY41, JAMMYMAN, XOOMXOOM, or MOTORMOUTH...[/quote']

Well, Washington is practically Canada anyway .....

Erik

Kbar and I live in Spokane. We might be interested in joining in the fun. Just let us know when you are planning on doing it.

Wolfie69

Even though I haven't really played much in years, I am a year one player and still subscribe after all these years! (throwing money away) I live Vancouver, WA so i will follow this thread.

I live in Vancouver, WA and will follow this thread. I haven't really played much in years, but continue to throw money away by keeping my account active for some reason, lol.

i live in seattle and just re-subbed and would be interested in going if there is one.

OK! We're getting fired up about this mini-con! If you're still interested post here, I am on the ball with planning this.

ok let's get it fired up!

I will be in school, but can most likely fly in for the weekend if I have enough warning.

OK! We're getting fired up about this mini-con! If you're still interested post here' date=' I am on the ball with planning this.[/quote']

it is "soon"

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0