Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XOOM

Oregon & S Washington Members: Mini-Con?

81 posts in this topic

OK! We're getting fired up about this mini-con! If you're still interested post here' date=' I am on the ball with planning this.[/quote']

Is it Soon?

How does a tentative date of September 11th-12th or something like that sound? There's tons to do and I am open to some ideas. We originally had quite a few folks interested in this, I'm still up for it but would like some suggestions.

E-mail me as well if you want to help with the planning, xoomxoom@playnet.com.

How does a tentative date of September 11th-12th or something like that sound? There's tons to do and I am open to some ideas. We originally had quite a few folks interested in this, I'm still up for it but would like some suggestions.

E-mail me as well if you want to help with the planning, xoomxoom@playnet.com.

Sounds like a good plan. How about we meet at a pub? :D just throwin that out there... it is portland and seattle pastime... :D

Xoom - any more interest? Portland was just rated the #1 summer destination...

Woot beervana! pdx ftw! Xoom dooooet! :D

i say we do it in september in chehalis' date=' wa at willytee's sheep farm...i'm sure he won't mind :D[/quote']

Chehalis? lol Pdx is way betta :rolleyes: But sheep are enticing...

Still no ideas....? I would really like to meet up with you guys! I wonder if this even possible at this time since summer is at a close? I'm available pretty much when ever.

Great link for ideas: http://www.traveloregon.com/Explore-Oregon.aspx

Below are some ideas I enjoy.

- Harvey's Comedy Club

harvey_s_comedy_club___rstrnt.png.jpg

- Bagdad Theatre & Pub (Drink while you watch a movie :))

2006-06-18bagdadPubTheater0.jpg

- Ton's of bars all over Portland

- Kells Irish Restaurant & Pub

- Tillamook Air Museum & Cheese Factory

usb1.jpg

I'll go if it's in Seattle. I'll bring my DD and camp the hell out of the allied spawn at the event. It could be epic.

Vegas! or forget it.

I'll toss in enough Marriott and Hilton miles to room atleast 10 people for free. Got to burn them or loose them. I also prefer a date before Oct 1. After Oct 1 I will be in Texas for a few months working the ranch and cant do a W Coast get together. If you ***** enough Xoom I'll bust out the AA frequent flyer miles for you.

Vegas! or forget it.

I'll toss in enough Marriott and Hilton miles to room atleast 10 people for free. Got to burn them or loose them. I also prefer a date before Oct 1. After Oct 1 I will be in Texas for a few months working the ranch and cant do a W Coast get together. If you ***** enough Xoom I'll bust out the AA frequent flyer miles for you.

**Starts complaining furiously** :D

**Starts complaining furiously** :D

Okay yours only round trip on AA. Suck it up if you dont like AA. I checked my Marriott balance and I can do 10 rooms one night free of charge. In 4 months I loose them so need to burn them prior. I can get additional rooms at a deep discount with Marriott. If no one wants to go to Vegas (wierdo's) we can do LA or San Fran. I'm just not up for going up under the cloud cover with you guys. Come enjoy some sunshine and turn off the grunge music. Below is the new State Song of California, its a great place to party.

RUWD-FflZPI&feature

i'm telling you - we all meet up in Chehalis' date=' WA in October and then go raid Willytee's Pumpkin Patch[/quote']

Was great to meet you and Willy yesterday! Great dinner choice, thanks.

Was great to meet you and Willy yesterday! Great dinner choice' date=' thanks.[/quote']

Poor bunny won't see this until he gets back....silly McKetten.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0