Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JAMMYMAN

Squad Challenge, Round II Match up's

29 posts in this topic

Okay everyone, heres what we are going to do. We had 1 Squad Withdraw, the 505th, but the 91st recieved Points for them not showing up. To be Fair, i'm going to leave the 505th in the schedule and the Squads who get matched against them will recieve the 2 points also to be Fair to the other 4 Squads.

Here are the Match ups for Round 2 of Squad Challenge II .....

91st Sturm Messtin

vs

13th Infantry Khbigjoe

250 Hispana Zala250

vs

SFG Loogan46

101st Shad0w64 (Basically a bye round for the 101st but will recieve 2 points)

vs

505th

Okay everyone, you have untill MAY 9TH, 2010 to schedule and complete your match. 250 Hispana have a New Contact person Zala250

Good Luck everyone. Get the date and time sent to me ASAP when you work them out so i can get it posted. Time and Date will be a 1st come 1st Reserved basis. So the sooner you can get them worked out the better chance you will have at getting your time and date reserved.

i hope everyone took a look at the 60+ minutes of footage of the 101st vs 250 match i have posted.

Edited by JAMMYMAN

Okay everyone, heres what we are going to do. We had 1 Squad Withdraw, the 505th, but the 91st recieved Points for them not showing up. To be Fair, i'm going to leave the 505th in the schedule and the Squads who get matched against them will recieve the 2 points also to be Fair to the other 4 Squads.

Here are the Match ups for Round 2 of Squad Challenge II .....

91st Sturm Messtin

vs

13th Infantry Khbigjoe

250 Hispana Zala250

vs

SFG Loogan46

101st Shad0w64 (Basically a bye round for the 101st but will recieve 2 points)

vs

505th

Okay everyone, you have untill MARCH 9TH, 2010 to schedule and complete your match. 250 Hispana have a New Contact person Zala250

Good Luck everyone. Get the date and time sent to me ASAP when you work them out so i can get it posted. Time and Date will be a 1st come 1st Reserved basis. So the sooner you can get them worked out the better chance you will have at getting your time and date reserved.

i hope everyone took a look at the 60+ minutes of footage of the 101st vs 250 match i have posted.

You mean May 9th right? ;)

I send PM to Loogan46 on friday 16th, week ago, no reply from SFG.

Please SFG if you read this contact me by pm. I want to confirmed date as soon as possible

S!

You should try and find another SFG contact..I had trouble getting fast replies.

I'm sure we all want this to move along fast as possible...massive gaps between matches just makes people lose interest so we need jammy or someone to make sure SFG are really up for this and get a date set asap.

Would like our next match soon before players lose interest and before the weather gets too nice and people stop playing as much.

i try to find SFG web but i can´t. We play in different sides and different hours and don´´t know nicks of any other member.

250H wants to do this as soon as possible and we are doing all we can do to find some SFG member.

Congrats to 13th and 91st i´m sure it was a good match is gonna be a video for that encounter?

S!

i try to find SFG web but i can´t. We play in different sides and different hours and don´´t know nicks of any other member.

250H wants to do this as soon as possible and we are doing all we can do to find some SFG member.

Congrats to 13th and 91st i´m sure it was a good match is gonna be a video for that encounter?

S!

There will be a video yes.

I think loogan is busy with real life stuff..they play axis and I thought 250h were too?

Try asking on axis open forums for SFG contacts and Im sure someone will contact you from there

S!

I'm trying to contact SFG also and see whats going on. iirc, Loogan46 posted that he was taking a break from the game because of Real Life issues and such. i made a Post in the Axis Public forums but have not heard anything back from any SFG Squad Members yet.

i sure hope we do not have another Squad with drawning.

Can I suggest that the 13th and 101st arrange our match already? We'd love to get a move on with this while its still fresh and Im sure all the other squads would too...

We are yet to play 101st and 250H... so while 250H sort out SFG could we pick a date for 101st match?

If SFG pull out then 91st can arrange with 250H?

I contact SFG member christianr they are trying to take part on this. Wait till they answer.

I propose wait this week and take decissions for the next.

S!

I contact SFG member christianr they are trying to take part on this. Wait till they answer.

I propose wait this week and take decissions for the next.

S!

I agree, but see no reason why 91st or 13th cant arrange a match with 101st while we wait, to speed things up.

I only said that wait this week to see what happen with SFG, no problem if others squads wants fight. I prefer speed things up too.

S!

I only said that wait this week to see what happen with SFG, no problem if others squads wants fight. I prefer speed things up too.

S!

Yep I know, thats cool :)

Lets see what jammy says :D

hey folks!

I haven't been able to rub two minutes together to get to use my computer over the last month, and i'm sorry i have not kept in touch with all who have been counting on me in this game.

Rl is taking over for me, and i must retire from high command and this game. My account will expire in about a week, and i don't even know if i will get on to play any more sorties with you, my axis brothers and sisters.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the past year and a half as a member of the wwiiol community, and i know i will be back, when my time is mine again.. Unless teotwawki hits.. In which case please do not come to my house with a gun.

For anyone who i have offended, please accept my humblest apologies. In role playing, i get worked up.. And even when at my most emotional, understand that i tried to offer a bit of levity to everything i did. It is a game, after all.

Pray for peace, everyone. It counts.

With much love for all players, i bid you farewell!

:( .

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0