• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
megatron

[AXIS] Blitz Kader (BK)

1,187 posts in this topic

Blitz Kader has been around for a while. We enjoy fighting with each other on the battlefield but we are huge on team play. If you are a loner you may seek a squad less organized...So feel free to check out our website and seek us in game.

Hello all was recently playing with a BK member and he suggested that i come join and have some fun. I am interested in joining so feel free to respond

knowmad420 just ask for a BK recruiter on axis side chat or channel 10 and next time your on and someone should be able to get you a invite .

Any you guys remember call sign Atlantic? IM back! Atlantic1 is in game name!

Sure do, WB. Look for us in game and we'll get you back in squad :cool:

Is this the 1775rdf?

No. It is an offshoot of the 1775th RDF. There are many former 1775th members in it though.

VR

S! Nhmannn. A lot of the old 1775rdf members are in Blitz Kader and as for 1775rdf itself I am not sure if they are still active. I have not seen a tag on the BF in sometime. Feel free to check us out if you like. Tonight (Wednesday night) is one of our squad nights.

Join the great AXIS war Machine!!! Active squad with 3 squad nights a week :)

You guys still active, tried to register y'alls forums awhile ago and no response.  Looking for an active Axis squad, been playing off and on since launch and just subbed for a year.  Used to be in STG 2 and when I was you guys where the Squad of Squads so wanted to join if still active.

25 minutes ago, roman6a said:

You guys still active, tried to register y'alls forums awhile ago and no response.  Looking for an active Axis squad, been playing off and on since launch and just subbed for a year.  Used to be in STG 2 and when I was you guys where the Squad of Squads so wanted to join if still active.

BK is still here.  PM me when you're in game.

saronin