Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
malize

May 22nd - Op Stosser FJ vs. Inf Truck Convoys

70 posts in this topic

How do you know who wins IRL? :)

j/k, it's a valid question...basically the overall point number the allies need to achieve, I won't even know until we find out how many of both sides actually show up. If the number of allies vs. axis is really low then you could expect the overall vc number would also be low.

Given that there is a maximum of 3 trips possible in the scenario timeframe, if the allies complete 0 trips then you can expect the axis to have won, and if they complete 3 it'd be a sure indication of allied victory.

So you've got a base vc scale like this: 0 1 2 3, which I'll probably apply some Allied:Axis ratio multiplier to (and maybe an Allied Truck : Allied Inf ratio as well)

I hate to publish any numbers based on current sign ups, because they'll be taken as gospel when the actual attendance could be entirely different...and the scenario balance is entirely dependent on attendance.

CC I got ya :) So if allies dont get x numbers of truck/troops to target, according to the numbers online, then axis win.

It doesnt matter too much as it will be good fun either way

I will drag along any 13th members who are online too if thats ok

normally is alot of last minutes and whatnot who never even visit the forum :)

That was a Fun event. Malize... you messed up my props man... aparently Rock beats Paper and Beddy beats JU52.

I was at last golfball woods and got 3 inf, 2 lmg and 1 snipper,,needed more allied trucks,,but had fun/:)

That was a Fun event. Malize... you messed up my props man... aparently Rock beats Paper and Beddy beats JU52.

lol

Yup event over.

Thanks to Warsker, Jetman123, and Johner for being awesome small unit tactics men :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0