Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gvonpaul

[AXIS] 69th Combined Arms Brigade

8 posts in this topic

S!

The 69th Brigade is looking for dedicated players to fill our ranks. We are a smaller squad, dedicated Axis, and play a lot of Infantry. We have our own dedicated TS2 server and use that mostly for our comms.

We are committed to team play and cooperation is key.

We play fairly seriously, but like to have fun while we do so. Our training night is Thursday and squad night is Friday. If interested you can reply here or look one of us up in game.

Slidew

GVonPaul

Gman13

Vonsteel

Airgun

Heerrgeek

Or just look for the guys with the "69" floating over their heads!

Hey - 69th - S!

I suppose I'm the noobie to the 69th, but I've been playing this game on & off since 2000! Really like it, and ALWAYS play Axis. I suck as Infantry, but play a Sapper to take out FB's once in a while. Also, I'm very lucky if I get off the ground flying!!! lol My skills are with Panzers, ATG's & AAA. And I don't mind sharing the HT-ing.

I'm looking for some TS advise on how to get logged into the server. I've downloaded now (7) TS2 / TS3 onto my desktop, but can't figure out where to put our Server #208.100.6.30:8836 & PW = blue to get access. I'd really like to play with TS - I just need some help. Please let me know - TY & S!

Stendahl

S! 69th CAB is looking for a few good men/women to join us. We have a TS3 server and squad nights are Thursday and Friday nights EST. We work together defending at risk FB's, destroying FB's, holding spawn Cp's, and much more. Please PM airbored or any 69th member for an invite.

S!

We are a medium sized squad looking to add new recruits and veterans alike to the fold. We are well organized when on the battlefield, but not uptight. Definitely a fun loving squad made up of mostly Armee players, most of us are longtime WWIIOL vets and some of us also in the High Command. We are some of the best when it comes to FB attack and defense, as well as town defense and we occasionally raid a town or two!

We have our own TS3 channel, and our squad nights are Thursday and Friday nights beginning around 8pm EST.

Feel free to post here if you are interested, or send a PM to myself or any of the proud officers of the 69th!

CO - slidew

XO - pelagon

XO - herrgeek

XO - gvonpaul

XO - vonsteel

XO - redlegs

S!

We are a medium sized squad looking to add new recruits and veterans alike to the fold. We are well organized when on the battlefield, but not uptight. Definitely a fun loving squad made up of mostly Armee players, most of us are longtime WWIIOL vets and some of us also in the High Command. We are some of the best when it comes to FB attack and defense, as well as town defense and we occasionally raid a town or two!

We have our own TS3 channel, and our squad nights are Thursday and Friday nights beginning around 8pm EST.

Feel free to post here if you are interested, or send a PM to myself or any of the proud officers of the 69th!

CO - slidew

XO - pelagon

XO - herrgeek

XO - gvonpaul

XO - vonsteel

XO - redlegs

S!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0