• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jakowec

Xbox Controller

3 posts in this topic

So I've been trying out my new 360 controller for Windows works well, I can drive a tank pretty good with it and use a turret. Now the question since it has two joysticks is it possible to use the left one to drive and the right one to control the Turret?

So I've been trying out my new 360 controller for Windows works well' date=' I can drive a tank pretty good with it and use a turret. Now the question since it has two joysticks is it possible to use the left one to drive and the right one to control the Turret?[/quote']

no

you have to be in the gunners position to turn the turret..

So I've been trying out my new 360 controller for Windows works well' date=' I can drive a tank pretty good with it and use a turret. Now the question since it has two joysticks is it possible to use the left one to drive and the right one to control the Turret?[/quote']

well i've always used the dual sticks to drive a tank like its supposed to be driven.

You have to switch seat positions to use the turret like the other guy said, but yea you can bind what ever you want to what ever control you need.

I've flown planes on ww2ol with my logitech momo steering wheel. (its hilarious)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0