Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sign in to follow this  
Tuominen

Bombs vs 4g

Tuominen

I have had no success yet to score kills against them, Tigers are easy enough. How about you others, how regularly you manage to score crits to 4gs.. as in fuel burn on top off?

Tuominen

So far I have managed to get sherman and tiger kills.

How about others?

monsjoex

I suicided a 4g .. no kill.

odds
I have had no success yet to score kills against them' date=' Tigers are easy enough. How about you others, how regularly you manage to score crits to 4gs.. as in fuel burn on top off?[/quote']

Which planes you using???

Tuominen
Which planes you using???

Bell

Tuominen

Finally got some testing done, d0c7 spawned panzers and I bombed. Each tank was taken out with single bomb. 3 runs, 3 burned panzers. Tiger, IVG and stugg. Earlier d0c7 took out 4g in similar fashion. So I think its safe to say that bombs work.

SShot11.jpg

kareca

Very good .. Axis bombs (stuka) only kill mosquitoes, owls and dogs, if they are very close :)

Tuominen
Very good .. Axis bombs (stuka) only kill mosquitoes' date=' owls and dogs, if they are very close :)[/quote']

in 1.31 all high end bombs will be killing tanks with direct hits.

Sign in to follow this