Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kill11

Fixing Your Joystick that isn't working right.

55 posts in this topic

I have a CYBORG evo FORCE (top of the line joystick that cost me around $100) and it wont keymap anything I do. Did CRS make it where you had to have a certain joystick?

Edited by BLOO

I got same issue... transfered my old keymap file from 1.30 to 1.31 beta and my joystick is not working at all!

will give it a try though webco thanks for the info

edit> thats the ticket thanks webco! S!

Edited by drillin

Ok, that works if you have multiple joysticks attached but only use one. Anyone got any solutions if you use more than 1 joystick in WWIIOL?

Hey i have a Saitek ST290

It's not keymapping either, I thought the problem was on my end.

Been flying with a controller.

if i figure it out, i'll post it.

I have a CYBORG evo FORCE (top of the line joystick that cost me around $100) and it wont keymap anything I do. Did CRS make it where you had to have a certain joystick?

Neither is my X52 and I have done EVERYTHING I can think of to make it work.

Control panel/Game Controlers/Hit Advanced/Make it preferred/Hit okay, should work

Webco

You are dam freaking MAN!

Control panel/Game Controlers/Hit Advanced/Make it preferred/Hit okay, should work

Webco

Ok, I did this and in turn made each of my seperate joysticks the preferred on and then back to my main one and now WWIIOL recognises them all. Weird but solved my problem.

Webco

Thankyou

Webco

Thx, worked a treat.

I'm not sure how many G940 owners here, but if you were like me your rudder pedals would not be detected by 1.31 beta. Apparently Logitech released new drivers earlier this month, fixing several issues but most importantly the game now recognizes all elements properly.

Since I run Vista64 the exact driver version is 5.09.131 but they should all be available through Logitech's offical site. This is a big relief as not having rudder control was almost a deal-breaker for me.

Hope that helps.

My Saitek av8r-01 joystick was not detected/usable in 1.31.

However, selecting it as the 'preferred device' in Control Panel, Game Controllers, Advanced, Preferred device solved it.

:)

Another.

I'm using windows xp and dont have a "preferred" option under advanced. My joystick will accept keymaps in game and out of game all the axis and buttons work fine under properties. In game it will not work. Sometimes I can get y-input but nothing else.

?????

-Fallsjager

In my (Swedish) XP Pro SP2, that is the -only- option under "Avancerat".

Which version of XP do you have, fallsjäger ?

I have windows xp Sp 3; under advanced it has a drop down selection of devices (for me saitek x52 pro and simp rudder pedals) and says pick device you want to use with older programs...?????

worked fine with pre-1.31 ww2ol and reports fine in properties and even lets me map it in game in 1.31.

My friend is running on windows Vista and can't get the deadzones working right on his x45. Everything checks out fine in the windows calibration settings but ingame the X and Y axis constantly pull to the right and up. He just installed the vista 64 drivers and profile software but those don't help, they actually made it worse. Has anyone dealt with this problem before or know a solution? Thanks.

My friend is running on windows Vista and can't get the deadzones working right on his x45. Everything checks out fine in the windows calibration settings but ingame the X and Y axis constantly pull to the right and up. He just installed the vista 64 drivers and profile software but those don't help' date=' they actually made it worse. Has anyone dealt with this problem before or know a solution? Thanks.[/quote']

ok i've fixed this. I went here http://www.wingmanteam.com/latest_software/gadgets.htm and downloaded a program that deleted all calibration settings in the registry and it worked.

I'm running W7 64 bit, and just plugged in my shiny new Logitech 3D Extreme Pro. Everything works, except the slider/throttle.

It works fine in Microsoft FlightSim X - so I know the slider works, but WWIIOL isn't reading it at all.

My older Logitech Attack 3 works in WWIIOL just fine - slider and all.

Any ideas?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0