Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Feedback - CTD on spawn #4248

rubbish

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GOPHUR

• branko

• gagamel

• ubermicro

Im extremely sry to say it didnt work. Had CTD on spawn in every 5th spawn at different towns and units in offline mode just now :/ Hope you nail it!!

XFX ATI5850 with latest drivers fyi.

thats kinda scary

I would be curious to see your log and what its saying now that you've changed Graphic Card.

Edited by ubermicro

GOPHUR

This may sounds silly, but since your team is unable to reproduce this so far maybe you could share your test teams system specs/settings with us and maybe we can help find something that may be different to us.

Those of us may see that pattern your your teams systems that prevents this CTD from happening. Then from there we may be able to give you a thread to tug on to help you zero in on the issue.

Edited by jort

Last night I checked my compat settings and I was in xp mode. I changed it to no compat, native Win 7, and had no CTDs.

I have not had any CTD since I updated my video drivers to 197.45.

Last night I checked my compat settings and I was in xp mode. I changed it to no compat, native Win 7, and had no CTDs.

I have not had any CTD since I updated my video drivers to 197.45.

im not in comp mode and I have those drivers, still CTDing

I have newest ATI ones and should be running as ment to, and have CTDed some 20 times tonight.

I have newest ATI ones and should be running as ment to' date=' and have CTDed some 20 times tonight.[/quote']

Yeah I have you in my friend list, saw that.

Same :(

Weird that its only happening after I switch mission or town. Im so lost atm

-Lob12

Edited by ubermicro

-Lob12

Hehe ok :) SPAMMING your chat then. Im going for a new system this month, so if im lucky ill fix it myself before CRS does. CPU, MP, RAM new OS ontop of the gfx card i just got.

But still dont help the rest of the guys suffering. GOO CRS!

Hehe ok :) SPAMMING your chat then. Im going for a new system this month, so if im lucky ill fix it myself before CRS does. CPU, MP, RAM new OS ontop of the gfx card i just got.

But still dont help the rest of the guys suffering. GOO CRS!

we're you supposed to change system anyway or you're doing it because of this bug? I dont have the luxury to buy another one atm, especially since its running everything else just fine.

im not in comp mode and I have those drivers' date=' still CTDing[/quote']

Roger that. I will spend some more time in the game to day and see what happens and post my results.

we're you supposed to change system anyway or you're doing it because of this bug? I dont have the luxury to buy another one atm' date=' especially since its running everything else just fine.[/quote']

Should be able to run fine with the new card i bought, so yes it is because of this. But then ill force myself to a little less partying this month so its maybe for the better in more than one sence :) And sry to ehar about your situatiion. They really must get something done about it.

I am getting constant CTD when I despawn sometimes when I spawn.

Vista 32

Intel Duo E6850 Conroe 3ghz

ASUS P5N-D

Nvidia GTX 260

4GB RAM

No compatibility modes activated.

Edited by ZeroAce

I am getting constant CTD when I despawn sometimes when I spawn.

Vista 32

Intel Duo E6850 Conroe 3ghz

ASUS P5N-D

Nvidia GTX 260

4GB RAM

No compatibility modes activated.

Welcome to teh club

-Lob12

Just to show that Compatability Mode isn't a total fix.

Had one CTD - on spawn in - yesterday.

And that was the first spawn-in I had made in that session.

This was to a busy mission, with over 30 players already spawned (and sitting at the FB I was also spawning in too).

Is this a server-side issue? I have to start wondering.

Rebooted machine and spawned back in - to the very same mission - without issues. Spawned another 10+ times (to very busy missions) without a problem.

All very odd.

I did a fresh full install after removing EVERYTHING related to ww2 from my hard drive. I've already tried that but not since 1.31.1 (only did the update with the launcher) and today I had only one CTD altought I played a good 5hours (hehe).

Im crossing fingers and praying to 5 different gods atm :D

-Lob12

Haha cc Lob, what a night!! Even if we dont get it :)

Had some 20 myself, but i guess you know that. Ill get that new system ordered next week i hope. If it takes longer ill format C:.

This bug happens on Macs as well, so its not likely to be some compatibility or WIN related issue.

GOPHUR

This may sounds silly, but since your team is unable to reproduce this so far maybe you could share your test teams system specs/settings with us and maybe we can help find something that may be different to us.

Those of us may see that pattern your your teams systems that prevents this CTD from happening. Then from there we may be able to give you a thread to tug on to help you zero in on the issue.

As AHWULF says this is not likely system related.

-Lob12

No that is likely a big part of the bug. Not technically a memory leak but very similar. There are probably two different issues here that look like the same thing.

Put me on this list also.Brand new system all drivers up to date.I7 860@2.80 8gigs , ati hd 5700 1 gig ddr5. I crash within 2 mins of spawn every time.As of now game is unplayable for me. Can play offline and can sit in game online but ctd every time i try to spawn in.