• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ralis

Yet another FPS thread

31 posts in this topic

First of listen BUD... there is no such thing as "Shader Processing Unit" it is called a GPU a Graphic Processing Unit. I think you better go off and EDUCATE YOURSELF... you take information off newegg? and consider that a fact of a term (acronym) that doesn't even exist? whatever' date=' you know there too many dip****s like yourself in technology who THINK they know what the **** your talking abiout and YOU DO NOT. Shader processing is a technology used to process OpenGL and Directx and it has been around for years, well before the 8800 series cards as you so claim. I can take a 5+ year old card and it has shader processing. So, please zip your vagina! I've seen your rambling posts around here spewing trash and totally irrelevant. Let alone... you wonder why you have better FPS with a 5770 and others have a lower end card... Hmmm. Go figure.[/quote']

sweet dude take over the community support forums then.

peace

sweet dude take over the community support forums then.

peace

aww.. the hypocrisy, Peace!? You sit there and personally attack me when I just lol at your comment and state a "fact" ... whatever too many of you neanderthals in IT... waaaaaay too many. Piss off and shove it up your ***. Sure... I'll take over the support forums... Pay me and I'll do it and I'll get **** done! But like I said... I'm done with dealing with you idiots in Technology... there are too few that do deserve my courtesy.

Edited by phallus

The 5770 has 800 stream units vs 216 in the 260, however in every single test I've seen the 260 blows the 5770 out of the water.

Something is awry in WWIIOL town.

The 5770 has 34GT/s fillrate.

The GTX 260 has a 39 - 40 GT/s fillrate.

Edited by Bacon55

Ok got a hold of the newest chipset drivers finally, want to thank you all for your help, that worked, whole new game now. Running between 20-40 FPS in heavy battles cept for that occasional 1 FPS bush. Rather odd that all my other games didnt really have an issue with FPS just this one.

Ok got a hold of the newest chipset drivers finally' date=' want to thank you all for your help, that worked, whole new game now. Running between 20-40 FPS in heavy battles cept for that occasional 1 FPS bush. Rather odd that all my other games didnt really have an issue with FPS just this one.[/quote']

This game will test every part of your rig and your sanity at times :)

This game will test every part of your rig and your sanity at times :)

lol...yes very true...well was a pain in the arse trying to find 64 bit windows 7 chipset drivers for my old motherboard so went out and bought a new computer that hopefully will be here friday...Am curious to see how WWII Online will test the new rig, especially around the 1 FPS ninja bush of doom :)

Intel Core i7 960 3.2GHz (Quad Core) (Overclocked to 4GHz)

ASUS P6T (Intel X58 Chipset)

12GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM

2x (1TB Seagate/Western Digital (7200 RPM) (32MB Cache) (SATA) (Raid 0)

2x SLI Dual NVIDIA EVGA GeForce GTX 480 1.5GB

Creative Labs X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion

Extreme Cooling: H20: Stage 6: Sub-Zero LCS Dual Loop: CPU & Dual SLI/CrossFire Video Cards

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0