• Announcements

• CHIMM

Operation Burning Skies   09/17/2019

All pilots scramble!  Strap yourself in for this months Community event - Operation Burning Skies! This Sunday, September 22, 11 am – 5 pm server time. In honor of XOOM and friends showcasing WWII Online at the Oregon International  Air Show – our forces too will battle for superiority in Operation Burning Skies. High Commands are on high alert to rally their forces to victory! Lift off, and see a whole new world of WWII Online… Fearless bomber pilots make the skies rain down fire – our daring fighter pilots are in pursuit of their prey- as western Europe erupts in war on the ground below! Rally your squads, rally your buddies - Combined arms are back!  …Under Burning Skies! SALUTE!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
captken

Refund?

27 posts in this topic

It does appear (highestlaw found this) that by turning on the low memory option some of the CTDs go away.

captken, I have an older, lower performance MBP then yours and it is playable.

As Ahwulf says, it is likely bugs in version that many, many players have.

Ahwulf also said that 10.5 may cause bugs that 10.6 does not, and it would be worth for you, in more ways then WW2OL, to spend the $29 and get the 10.6 update.

(only reason I did not get 10.6.0 was to wait for its bugs to get ironed out. guess time for me to get one now).

PS, I have a 2GB RAM SODIMM for sale that will work on your MBP. want to buy it?

(My friend has the same model as yours, and this memory worked in his)

PPS, I did get and earlier Beta running just fine my friends MBP, so it CAN work. So again I think its a bug.

Edited by frantish

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0