Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.31 Axis LMG issues.

tayvl

I'll just start another one.

Any luck on fixing the elevation bug on the Axis LMG? At least put it back like it was in 1.30.... This is ridiculous.

[changed title to something more to point - MOD]

Edited by frantish
Title change

What exactly is this?

motormouth:

Much as Romzy's posting style can give me headaches (and the fact that he's "NEVAR WRONG!!"), that post pretty much nails it on the head.

sgtchief:

romz you['re] my damn hero

sydney:

Ya know, at first Romsburg, you rubbed me the wrong way and I wasn't a fan. But over the past 12 months, you have really grown on me. You're precise, well spoken and although you are sometimes a little harsh, you are most often correct and in proper context with your responses.

irelandeb:

indeed he's one of the few voices of common sense on these forums

pete, linc & julie:

I can't say [any]thing else [than] that the ban was justified considering that you have an 'impressive' TOS history....

owilde:

The only thing worse than being talked about is *not* being talked about.

I'll just start another one.

Any luck on fixing the elevation bug on the Axis LMG? At least put it back like it was in 1.30.... This is ridiculous.

You need to be much more detailed in your posting.

Please post, EXACTLY why you think the LMG is not working, screen shots very, very helpful, and better is compare to 1.30 screen shots.

I have read of 2 issues:

1. Axis LMG not able to kill trucks

2. Elevation issue (no specific)

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I forgot I even posted this. Sorry.

The issue I'm speaking of is the one where the German LMG (haven't tried it on the other LMGs) will elevate while deployed on boxes or sandbags or windowsills, but once it goes past a certain elevation, which isn't all that high, it can no longer traverse. In other words at that point all you can do with it is raise it or lower it until it's able to traverse again. I noted it earlier but I think it got lost somewhere...

• Free Play Account

Did you try deploying it at an elevated angle.

I know this used to work.

It let you fire at planes,but not lower to fire on ground targets.

Did you try deploying it at an elevated angle.

I know this used to work.

It let you fire at planes,but not lower to fire on ground targets.

No, it's not that. I think that's still the same. The only difference between the movements of the LMG in 1.31 and the LMG in 1.30 is this one. It makes the gun useless above that elevation angle.

I realised it too. Elevation has been reduced 50% of what it was.

Monkey deckers are happy.

And I've been killed because of it... But not often.

Man, I forgot I even posted this. Sorry.

The issue I'm speaking of is the one where the German LMG (haven't tried it on the other LMGs) will elevate while deployed on boxes or sandbags or windowsills, but once it goes past a certain elevation, which isn't all that high, it can no longer traverse. In other words at that point all you can do with it is raise it or lower it until it's able to traverse again. I noted it earlier but I think it got lost somewhere...

Ah OK yeah I have a ticket for that. Or maybe not RAMP says. Will ticket.

Ah OK yeah I have a ticket for that. Or maybe not RAMP says. Will ticket.

Muchas Garcias. :)