Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hg

Dallas Mini Con July 23rd

166 posts in this topic

Feel free to email me or PM me for more info. The Rats should be in attendance, while we lift a glass in celebration of 1.31 and 10 years in business for CRS!

my email is cdlhockeyref@gmail.com

or Feel free to call me at 214-284-7164

Cheers!

Chuck "HG" LeMahieu

Like thats hard to do ;-)

We need some Axis guys there to bring a flask of FLAKPANZEROIL!

In the meantime we will ply you with beer and wings and let you tell us intimate details of game mechanics...;)

Hey Chuck,

Looks like Rob wants so to. Thanks for bringing it up. NO Tequila this time I promise!

Wolfie

Yeah it turns out I have some airfare discounts with AlaskaAir. If we can get the time off from work we're in.

Strictly vodka this time. Well and gin too. And maybe scotch. But yeah no tequila.

I'll do my best... A few days away over a weekend is probably not a problem at all. Let me know the details and I'll make the plans!

Thinking about a min-con golf tourney on Friday morning... ;-)

Morning tourney cause it is damn hot in Texas in the afternoon ;-)

Hey Chuck,

Looks like Rob wants so to. Thanks for bringing it up. NO Tequila this time I promise!

Wolfie

Kbar and Wolfie69 this could be legendary :D

Thinking about a min-con golf tourney on Friday morning... ;-)

Whats got two thumbs and can't golf? (points at nobi with thuimbs) This guy right here...

Rumor has it Cosian and Bulldog may make the trip;-)

In the words of the immortal Gorgeous George (Snatch, 2000) "This will get messy"

HG, Well I will almost certainly make it out there for this, I just want to confirm the dates. It is actually cheaper for me to arrive Thursday in the evening vice Friday, and I gotta leave Sunday night for work Monday AM.

Should I book a car? Probably a bad idea for the townsfolk of Dallas, as I will probably be hitting the fire-water fairly often... I will if necessary but I was hoping you would be shuttling my drunk *** around :P

Also, it might be a good idea to get us all into the same hotel, if Cosian and Bulldog both make it out, it might be wise if we only have one adress to try remembering...

I'm trying to bet burnvktm also, he lives close to the area.

I am soooo there!*

*pending approval of the domestic planning committee - which consists of exactly one female member.

Kbar and I need to know of a place to stay. Will send you and email HG and see if we can get things wrapped up.

Wolfie

Maybe we can schedule a game of 'garage' where we all lock ourselves in the garage of a local WWIIOL'er... start the lawnmower... and the last one to pass out wins!

This is getting better and better!

HG if you could recommend a hotel, that would be awesome!

Didn't HG say we could all crash at his house???? :D

Maybe we can schedule a game of 'garage' where we all lock ourselves in the garage of a local WWIIOL'er... start the lawnmower... and the last one to pass out wins!

We used to play a 'game' we called tennis balls... Oddly enough, it is the perfect description. We'd sit in a circle, about 30' wide, and lob a tennis ball at the junk of the person directly across from you, It was one of those 'how long can you last' games... A single, good solid hit would take you out of the game, perhaps out of the gene pool as well... Ahhh the good ol' things that sailors do to pass the time. What ever happened to scrimshaw art???

*pending approval of the domestic planning committee - which consists of exactly one female member.

lol

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0