• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hg

Dallas Mini Con July 23rd

166 posts in this topic

trying to broker a load to dallas or FTW area. There just might be a doosh in the area

15qqgdv.jpg

Well that would be fun as hell... you are not allowed without bringing FLAKPANZEROIL however....

10:30A Ffriday tee time confirmed for Texas Star.:D

Bring Sun Screen...

Did you inform them that we will have extras not playing? This is gonna be bad.

10:30 sun screen and lots of water.

I took a peak at the course online...looks interesting. Do you think they could have made the greens anymore uneven?

I guess Thursday night we hooking up then. Rob and I are meeting a friend of his Thursday so we will hook up after that. I do believe Chuck you have Robs cell.

So looking forward to this.

Wolfie

trying to broker a load to dallas or FTW area. There just might be a doosh in the area

15qqgdv.jpg

Ohhhh crap! If anyone of us (Male or Female) passes out we'll need to strap on a chastity belt! :D

I arrive 6:30 Thursday evening, so I'll hopefully make it for dinner! As long as you old fogies are'nt going to try to get there before the AARP discounts are over!

Ok I am not seeing enough Axis representation here. :D

I am trying to clear my schedule so I can make the drive from San Antonio. I would be hitting the road on Friday morning to get up there.

Can I have a schedule for Friday so I will know where to expect everyone once I get up there if I can make it? (As in what time does the drinking start?)

Ok I am not seeing enough Axis representation here. :D

I am trying to clear my schedule so I can make the drive from San Antonio. I would be hitting the road on Friday morning to get up there.

Can I have a schedule for Friday so I will know where to expect everyone once I get up there if I can make it? (As in what time does the drinking start?)

The Spawn Camp Starts at 6:00 PM at Buffalo Wild Wings on Airport Freeway in Bedford!

Confirmed and Booked my trip :

Hotel Here:

23-Jul-2010 - 25-Jul-2010 Homewood Suites by Hilton® Ft. Worth-Bedford

Flight Arrives at around 13:30, leaving Sunday AM 0900 (American)

Even got a rental car!

See everyone there!!!!

Even got a rental car!

Call me Ms. Daisy! Woohooo!

Unless vondoosh gets that rig out... then I'm spawning Axis and multi-crewing that bad boy and we're going on a killing spree!

I hear that infamous homo' date=' Goof, will be here as well.[/quote']

LMAO thats better than my DOC ouote!:)

KBAR and I are leaving in 1 hour for the airport. See you guys Thursday/Friday.

Have a safe trip!

Wolfie

Well looks like this will be a blast!! Cant wait!! If any of you need any help with rides or what not let me know I live in the area so its no prob's for me to shuttle some here and there if needed.

Call me Ms. Daisy! Woohooo!

Unless vondoosh gets that rig out... then I'm spawning Axis and multi-crewing that bad boy and we're going on a killing spree!

Holy mackeral!

We won the campaign TOO SOON!

I just got about 15" cut off of my hair... which as it turns out was about 4" too much... so I will be the guy showing up with a haircut like Chachi.

WE'RE HERE! and i forgot how awsome sonic was we dont heve them up north.

we arrived yesterday and I introduced Kbar to Waffle house!

Wolfie

we arrived yesterday and I introduced Kbar to Waffle house!

Wolfie

It's been over 10 years sinse the last time I had Waffle House. That's one thing I am looking foward to. Especialy after some heavy drinking. ...that was always the traditional time to hit one up. :)

It's been over 10 years sinse the last time I had Waffle House. That's one thing I am looking foward to. Especialy after some heavy drinking. ...that was always the traditional time to hit one up. :)

lol we almost stoped there for lunch, but decided on Sonic, im thinking were gonna go get some beer and head down to the pool

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0