• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hg

Dallas Mini Con July 23rd

166 posts in this topic

OK ... kbar again ... one last picture ... for those that didn't make it here's a look at what you missed.

4828369350_a951071f65.jpg

OK ... kbar again ... one last picture ... for those that didn't make it here's a look at what you missed.

4828369350_a951071f65.jpg

Good job man!

I just want to tell everyone that I had the greatest time this weekend. It was an absolute pleasure meeting everyone! So many of you I have wanted to shake hands with for so very long, but the finances had never been there to make it to the previous cons.

Sheeech...get a few drinks in the rats and BOY do they get....friendly!

@ DOC, The problem with hanging with people who don't know you. See, you didn't know that I had a piercing, and when you gave that titty twister and screemed like a girl, you probably thought I was just being a sissy, when in fact it hurt like you wouldn't believe. I don't hold it against you though. TOPD seemed to enjoy it. :) Both times!!

Many thanks to Wolfie, Kbar and HG for all of the taxi services.

It was a great time! I was thrilled to meet everyone and as I expected, you guys are a lot of fun and a great group of people. In the near future, when we have a full convention again, I'm going to move heaven and earth to make it back!

P.S. Dallas was hot, even worse than Hotlanta intl' airport! Next time I'm there in the summertime, it's board shorts and flip flops for sure!

I cant tell you how great it is to see you guys year after year and shoot the bull about our *GASP* 10 years together.

It's also cool to see new faces, well... new people because DAMN you people are UGLY! HAAHAH

I sure we can put together a big convention again some time.

I cant tell you how great it is to see you guys year after year and shoot the bull about our *GASP* 10 years together.

It's also cool to see new faces, well... new people because DAMN you people are UGLY! HAAHAH

I sure we can put together a big convention again some time.

Hope so - if you do it in the next 3 years all the ammo will be off the shelves and on display again...

If MM is as friendly as the pictures seem' date=' you can count me in for the next one..[/quote']

The beer really helps...

;)

At one point, I was standing next to the waitress and Haiku walks up and says to her, "When you get a minute, I am gonna need 7 shots of Jaeger over here."

I knew at that point that nothing good could come of the night.

At one point, I was standing next to the waitress and Haiku walks up and says to her, "When you get a minute, I am gonna need 7 shots of Jaeger over here."

I knew at that point that nothing good could come of the night.

Thank god I missed that. I did, however, somehow consume 2 shots of tequila.

Thank god I missed that. I did' date=' however, somehow consume 2 shots of tequila.[/quote']

Only 2 shots? I thought you and I did more than that together. I guess it was other people doing shots with me. HG starting force feeding me shots of tequila early in the night and then they just multiplying after that! I have to say tequila and gin & tonics do go nicely together.

Wolfie

The beer really helps...

;)

There are pics of me in the know your Axis HC thread, lol .. Soooooooo

Beer is good.. very good :)

Glad yall had fun.

Speaking of tequila, vonhavoc, you farking owe me a shot...I like how you managed to get me to buy your drink you basturd.

4827983666_d7930704ce.jpg

Wolfie, Cosian and Motormouth

4827373571_920164a4c9.jpg

Stugatz, Motormouth and Wolfie

VonHavoc

Join HC today and all this can be Yours

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0