Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Cant fire weapon and wont go prone

khbigjoe

just on training server and was all ok but then i switched to axis and was unable to go prone. It still acted like i was prone but i was still at standing eye level and was unable to fire or deploy weapons. didnt work on side switch or respawn

did you by any chance go from prone to crouch, or prone to standing quickly? I've noticed theres a pause if you do it too quickly, I think this was done so people dont porpoise but every time I hit f then v pretty quickly, i can't do anything for a couple seconds..

did you by any chance go from prone to crouch' date=' or prone to standing quickly? I've noticed theres a pause if you do it too quickly, I think this was done so people dont porpoise but every time I hit f then v pretty quickly, i can't do anything for a couple seconds..[/quote']

Yeah i think I may have done, but it was permanent...and was like i was crawling around 6 ft off the ground :)

The inability to fire nor switch weapons bug is something that afflicts me every gaming session and usually every few minutes of it.

The only way I, personally, have found to fix it too... is by lying prone... opening my game map... using my mouse for some map function... closing game map... switching to binos... then back to my chosen weapon. For some reason... this now restores my playing ability.

I have no idea what causes this bug but seriously... it suxxors.

Have this sometimes too. I get rid of it by pressing left mouse button (fire), than Im in binoc mode, and after that I can change weapons again.

The inability to fire nor switch weapons bug is something that afflicts me every gaming session and usually every few minutes of it.

The only way I, personally, have found to fix it too... is by lying prone... opening my game map... using my mouse for some map function... closing game map... switching to binos... then back to my chosen weapon. For some reason... this now restores my playing ability.

I have no idea what causes this bug but seriously... it suxxors.

This sounds different though

I was able to switch weapons but couldnt fire and the stance changes worked but my eye height remained the same, so it was like crawling about mid-air

I couldnt walk up into the farmhouse at jodoigne either..had to reboot the game to fix

did you by any chance go from prone to crouch' date=' or prone to standing quickly? I've noticed theres a pause if you do it too quickly, [b']I think this was done so people dont porpoise but every time I hit f then v pretty quickly, i can't do anything for a couple seconds..

Really? I'll have to test this. To porpoise you don't hit the prone key repeatedly though. You start off prone then go right to run and then just release the run key which drops you to prone then you hit the run key to stand up again. So you don't actually hit the prone key to do the porpoising.

Really? I'll have to test this. To porpoise you don't hit the prone key repeatedly though. You start off prone then go right to run and then just release the run key which drops you to prone then you hit the run key to stand up again. So you don't actually hit the prone key to do the porpoising.

Yeah quickly switching states makes you 'tired' and locks the prone/crouch keys... the lock lasts a little too long in my opinion though.

did you by any chance go from prone to crouch' date=' or prone to standing quickly? I've noticed theres a pause if you do it too quickly, I think this was done so people dont porpoise but every time I hit f then v pretty quickly, i can't do anything for a couple seconds..[/quote']

Tested. This does not stop porpoising. Basically because you don't porpoise by hitting the prone key several times quickly. Its done by running from the prone position then releasing the the run button and forward button which makes you go prone again, then you just go forward and run again and you're up. To stop porpoising you'll have to implement a stamina delay of some sort while the avatar tries to get up.

lol never hearrd it called "porpoising" :D

Heard it called frogging or something.

Nothing to do with that though - I think I hit crouch and prone multiple times just folling around. Then - stuck mid air but to others was prone. Unable to shoot or deploy