Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Is there a map of reported terrain bugs?

tayvl

I ran into a large one yesterday, and have no idea if it's already been reported.

If there was a terrain bug map with icons showing locations already reported it would help.

Report them here in this forum. We don't have a special tool just for terrain reports with any of the functionality you mention. Would be nice but we also don't have time right now to develop one. :/

OK. It's probably already been reported, but in the area of

50.22.32N 6.20.19E (In the forest SW of Stadtkyll)

there's a lot of floating stuff, ground clutter mainly it looks like, which traps inf and/or impedes progress. I managed to get out of it just by holding down the W key and letting it take me (backwards) out of the affected area. Took a while.

EDIT: Just went out and checked it again. Yesterday I worked myself out of it because I wanted to RTB, but today I just despawned, and the deathcam showed me up to my waist in the floating terrain, so that's what's happening.

Edited by tayvl