Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Falling dead out of plane

stalnacke

Several times on paramissions I`ve suddenly and without touching keyboard, been hurled out of the plane. I see myself falling dead to ground and I have tried to push j with no shute opening. I know there has been no ea or other problems theese occations. It happens maybe once every 20 flights so its a minor problem but anyway..

Several times on paramissions I`ve suddenly and without touching keyboard' date=' been hurled out of the plane. I see myself falling dead to ground and I have tried to push j with no shute opening. I know there has been no ea or other problems theese occations. It happens maybe once every 20 flights so its a minor problem but anyway..[/quote']

Looking at the stat page it appears you shot out of the plane by EA or ground AA.

Just because your in a plane don't mean bullets cant go through the plane and kill yeah.

Meat bomb ftw lol. Usually from being shot down by something, never random for me.

I drove a tank over to Glitz the other day and shot at several JU's passing overhead and also killing some on the AF, on one there was a trail of axis paras in a string along the field falling out as they died. I almost died laughing