Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kaelan

Freeeeeeeeze

32 posts in this topic

Glad to hear it's working.

Still bothers me that I can run fine in Win7 64 with no compatibility settings. Just installed and ran it. Will see if I run into the same problem as time goes by.

Sudden, I have been running the game with win7 64 for 5 months. No problem at all until I got this motherboard, can hardly fault CRS...

Sudden' date=' I have been running the game with win7 64 for 5 months. No problem at all until I got this motherboard, can hardly fault CRS...[/quote']

Did not fault anyone.

Did not fault anyone.

oops didn't mean to insinuate, just was impressed with help considering it wasn't a CRS problem. This time I went way over, no spawn in issues at all, Ati Eyefinity set up and works perfectly.

If you need to set compatibility for the game to work it suggests there is a driver problem somewhere. It should work just fine without compatibility settings.

I'd have a closer look on the motherboard/chipset drivers, that seems to be the problem here.

If you need to set compatibility for the game to work it suggests there is a driver problem somewhere. It should work just fine without compatibility settings.

I'd have a closer look on the motherboard/chipset drivers, that seems to be the problem here.

I have the latest chip set drivers, should I reinstall or roll back, no idea. It has to be the motherboard as u say. In compatability mode with eyefinity on I am getting 70 - 80 fps on three screens, can't argue with that...

well so much for chipsets, board is brand new April, no previous chip sets (Asus P6X58D-E) and all the reviews give it 5 stars and no issues, well, almost no issues...

Edited by kaelan

At least it is playable now.

The driver issue might resolve itself a few versions down the road. The primary driver differences between my system (no need for XP mode) and yours are: motherboard drivers and 5750 vs 5970 drivers.

Please post some updates if you get it running without using compatibility mode. I'm really curious what the ultimate solution will be.

You may want to send a note to the mboard manufacturer describing what you've done so far to resolve the problem.

At least it is playable now.

The driver issue might resolve itself a few versions down the road. The primary driver differences between my system (no need for XP mode) and yours are: motherboard drivers and 5750 vs 5970 drivers.

Please post some updates if you get it running without using compatibility mode. I'm really curious what the ultimate solution will be.

You may want to send a note to the mboard manufacturer describing what you've done so far to resolve the problem.

Will do....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0