Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

CS&R Messed up... badly haha

bob5

wtf.png

It clearly says..... That I killed German Equipment, Had a crewmember on some of the sorties btw (i never crew anything but DDs you can go look at my stats if you'd like) And was killed by German Equipment. all While playing German side.... So... also said i had 9 kills in duren with a pak40. yea i spawned a pak 40 trying to get uncamped by druide... and did not get 9 kills....

Yeah I have the same thing. According to CS&R I was crewing a "French SMG" with some other guy in which I managed to shoot down a... Spit 2B... and was... killed by a Hurri IIc.

So whats the point of this post?? Who cares? Do you think you are the only person this has happened too?

This is ridiculous.

So whats the point of this post?? Who cares? Do you think you are the only person this has happened too?

This is ridiculous.

This is why people dont like allies and maybe why people dont stick around in this community, attitudes like this. Grow up!

This is why people dont like allies and maybe why people dont stick around in this community' date=' attitudes like this. Grow up![/quote']

-1 Power of reply.

This is why people dont like allies and maybe why people dont stick around in this community' date=' attitudes like this. Grow up![/quote']

err.. people dont like allies? what people? who are the allies? on same breath one could say that responses like you is why people dont like axis.

...ding! people dont like stupid things(well they do, but thats not the issue;))... and stupidity isnt monopolized by either side, for what I have seen, both side have loads of it time to time, not exluding myself from that :)

Yeah I have the same thing. According to CS&R I was crewing a "French SMG" with some other guy in which I managed to shoot down a... Spit 2B... and was... killed by a Hurri IIc.

I lol'ed at that... so how did the two of hold on to the french smg :P

What is this the french vs the english ;)

Host coming down at 3pm for a fix for stats.

There is a chance, however, that the stats for the past 24 hours might be lost. If they're causing the corruption, it has to happen, sorry.

There is a chance, however, that the stats for the past 24 hours might be lost. If they're causing the corruption, it has to happen, sorry.

Hangar is going to riot.