Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sign in to follow this  
bob5

CS&R Messed up... badly haha

bob5

wtf.png

It clearly says..... That I killed German Equipment, Had a crewmember on some of the sorties btw (i never crew anything but DDs you can go look at my stats if you'd like) And was killed by German Equipment. all While playing German side.... So... also said i had 9 kills in duren with a pak40. yea i spawned a pak 40 trying to get uncamped by druide... and did not get 9 kills....

montereau

Yeah I have the same thing. According to CS&R I was crewing a "French SMG" with some other guy in which I managed to shoot down a... Spit 2B... and was... killed by a Hurri IIc.

bandit4

So whats the point of this post?? Who cares? Do you think you are the only person this has happened too?

This is ridiculous.

MOTORMOUTH

Ya, something went wiggy there. The guys are looking into it.

smythes

Haz happened b4 :P

coopes
So whats the point of this post?? Who cares? Do you think you are the only person this has happened too?

This is ridiculous.

This is why people dont like allies and maybe why people dont stick around in this community, attitudes like this. Grow up!

smythes
This is why people dont like allies and maybe why people dont stick around in this community' date=' attitudes like this. Grow up![/quote']

-1 Power of reply.

bersi
Ya' date=' something went wiggy there. The guys are looking into it.[/quote']

when?

Tuominen
This is why people dont like allies and maybe why people dont stick around in this community' date=' attitudes like this. Grow up![/quote']

err.. people dont like allies? what people? who are the allies? on same breath one could say that responses like you is why people dont like axis.

...ding! people dont like stupid things(well they do, but thats not the issue;))... and stupidity isnt monopolized by either side, for what I have seen, both side have loads of it time to time, not exluding myself from that :)

ottovoncat
Yeah I have the same thing. According to CS&R I was crewing a "French SMG" with some other guy in which I managed to shoot down a... Spit 2B... and was... killed by a Hurri IIc.

I lol'ed at that... so how did the two of hold on to the french smg :P

What is this the french vs the english ;)

MOTORMOUTH

Host coming down at 3pm for a fix for stats.

There is a chance, however, that the stats for the past 24 hours might be lost. If they're causing the corruption, it has to happen, sorry.

Solono

There is a chance, however, that the stats for the past 24 hours might be lost. If they're causing the corruption, it has to happen, sorry.

Hangar is going to riot.

DOC

Already threaded, might be fixed by the time you read this.

Sign in to follow this