Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Shakey Tanks poor turrent ring welds

elrod

Please remove this exiting new feature. I keep thinking my turret ring has fractured when my tracks are broken but then the turret wouldn't move would it?. How strange the physics of your BFE universe have become. We are talking about a 20 ton plus vehicle. I guess I'm no expert but I do know how to pick out a great decal/sticker. I know how to get a rowdy drunk crowd fired up about stickers and most important of all hands down I am the best in the universe when it comes to selecting the placement of stickers. If I get too drunk when I'm messing with stickers I'm intelligent enough to know how to read a road sign to find my way home. Below is a link to provide photographic proof of my sticker placement skills and ability to know what a road sign looks like.

I might find you equally impressive if you stop my panzer from shaking like it had Parkinson's disease.

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad296/rodamus/IMG_0002.jpg

Oh Im the guy with the round sticker. Gomez my partner in crime never was as good as I was at sticker selection but he is equally good at placing one.

Edited by Elrod

Sorry, I guess I didnt give enough detail. When you get detracted in your tank i.e. missing your track and maybe a few road wheels, your gun sites now shake with any movement of the turret. You fire your main gun extreme shaking. All since the new patch. I was able to forgive it in the previous version but this extreme and overt. Tank turrets do not weigh more than the platform that haul them around. A Turret on any vehicle weighing more than 10 tons will have 0 effect when rotated reguadless of the angle the tracks are at or if blown off. A tank is actually a much more stable firing platform when detracted if you can get over the slight angle and adjust your fire. Since I cant get into a tank fight now without having my tracks blow off on the first hit Im noticing this issue frequently.

I guess I'm no expert but I do know how to pick out a great decal/sticker. I know how to get a rowdy drunk crowd fired up about stickers and most important of all hands down I am the best in the universe when it comes to selecting the placement of stickers. If I get too drunk when I'm messing with stickers I'm intelligent enough to know how to read a road sign to find my way home. Below is a link to provide photographic proof of my sticker placement skills and ability to know what a road sign looks like.

5 stars /thread

//G

want to see weird?

spawn a char.

get 1 track blown.

fire machine gun. see how the machine gun recoil makes the entire tank spin.

want to see weird?

spawn a char.

get 1 track blown.

fire machine gun. see how the machine gun recoil makes the entire tank spin.

Well with all that velocity those MGs are going to produce crazy recoil...

Oh wait.

Was no introduced with the patch detrack both sides on a 232 and you got a jumping bronco

Cheers

Vonkurt

Was no introduced with the patch detrack both sides on a 232 and you got a jumping bronco

Cheers

Vonkurt

lolwut :o

Thanks guys I feel better now. As long as we are all fighting with the same issues then its an equal battlefeild. I'm okay with that.

Adding this to another investigation on vehicle physics issues with shaking and blackout.

• 5 weeks later...

I could really use some help replicating this one guys. i know it happens but I need to find a place it can happen regularly.

If you can get a lat long next time I'll try and replicate it.

I can detrack on command so that part is easy.