Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ARRADIN

European Con!

58 posts in this topic

So, how many people would be interrested in an European Convention ?!?! :)

Obviously it would be in 2011 , But we got quite a few of us on the good side here in EU, so if enough people would be interrested we could start planning something, Yeah?

Shoot... Oh wait!

would be cool to have 1 especialy if a few rats could attend to the Eurocon :)

Think belgium would be the best country to have a con, because of our map.

A place like Brussels would be a good starting point to visit the villages we have on our map.

I've never been to Aarschot ;)

Well, i would get a few people together and start looking at it if we have enough people interrested ! :) A little too early to say a month and so, i even doubt it will be possibly to do for 2011, already starting to get close.. :P

Going to spread this on some EU Squadsites also, and see what kind of responce we get !

You guys can just drive the car up to about 800m from town... park behind a tree in some field... and walk in.

You guys can just drive the car up to about 800m from town... park behind a tree in some field... and walk in.

?!?!?!

*slaps*

There you go for making me read your post 3 times and still don't get anything!

I'll be in, if it fits my schedule and isn't too far away for me.

One of the former air squads has hosted a European con (flightsims mainly) in Holland for 10 years now. It is not about BE only, but some players there are long time BE players.

http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=309608

I know the Germans (GRENI) are setting up something for next year as well. Besides that the Finns have their annual two conventions, the Urban Blitz and the Mosquito Meeting.

?!?!?!

*slaps*

There you go for making me read your post 3 times and still don't get anything!

Eh, joke about MSP's?

I know the Germans (GRENI) are setting up something for next year as well. Besides that the Finns have their annual two conventions, the Urban Blitz and the Mosquito Meeting.

maybe can we stick it together . Its the 10 anniversary of Battleground Europe next year (that was the idea behind the euro con from my side & rote7). A lot of the german-speaking Community are interessted too, if we could start it in the center of europe ... as example Berlin maybe ?.

And I think we should make it .

Edited by Greni

JV44 would be very interested in a EuroCon. I would prefer it to be an Online Con. I know of at least 4 members who would come to the event. The german community already started to plan for 2011 in early 2010 but we are willing to yield if we come up with a different solution here.

What do you mean with an online con? :confused: having internet access or having a con through webcams or something like that?

I mean a Con where I can bring my stuff and fly online.

Edited by rote7

I mean a Con where I can bring my stuff and fly online.

Yes, the idea is good, but require alot from the planners, aswell as cost..

But Goodie, time to look more into this!

Yes, the idea is good, but require alot from the planners, aswell as cost..

But Goodie, time to look more into this!

Concerning Power, connectivity and room yes. As for the rest, I could supply a few switches and network cables. Everyone would have to bring his own power distributors, network cables and computers (if he/she chooses to do so).

Concerning Power' date=' connectivity and room yes. As for the rest, I could supply a few switches and network cables. Everyone would have to bring his own power distributors, network cables and computers (if he/she chooses to do so).[/quote']

Power and Room is not the hard part, but power and room with Internet connection can be trickier . But i am going to talk to GRENI , and we can sit down together and go over things and see what we can arrange!

In the UK! hehehe

Er no. We want it in Europe, not some island out there where everything is just, Yeah. ;)

Er no. We want it in Europe' date=' not some island out there where everything is just, Yeah. ;)[/quote']

Where everything is just what?

Might be interested........but only if it descends into a drunken rave up and naked mud wrestling from our Swedish/Danish/Norwegian and Finish members. My money is on the Finns. :D

Obviously, we English will stand watching with stiff upper lips, amused but aloft from the situation. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0