Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
collosus

Can't Log into Game!!!

11 posts in this topic

I can log onto my account... I can log into forums but I can't start the game. It always tells me my password is incorrect. I have reset my password several times without any changes to this ongoing problem. I'm sure it is something I am overlooking, but since I'm paying, I'd sure like to be playing

I can log into forums and account details but when I try to submit a support a ticket through playnet or log into the game my login is not recognized.... anyone have a suggestion?

Does someone have to actually authorize my account or is there a 12 hour limit or so after I create/ reactivate my account before I can begin playing? Just curious... I have been waiting 8 hours so far....

I have the same problem. Reactivated my account last night and still won't let me log in. Tells me my subscription isn't active

I have the same problem. Reactivated my account last night and still won't let me log in. Tells me my subscription isn't active

Same problem here, sent a ticket to CRS few mins ago.

Any suggestions to solve the problem??

We had a database updating failure last night that wasn't telling the game server to let newly reactivated or new accounts in. Ramp fixed that, and is working on an improvement to that system.

I've confirmed that:

collosus

divided

kase250

devil

can login.

Mysticwarr, I think you were able to login last night? (I just can't confirm that directly myself until a programmer gets out of my way.)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0