• Announcements

• CHIMM

Operation Burning Skies   09/17/2019

All pilots scramble!  Strap yourself in for this months Community event - Operation Burning Skies! This Sunday, September 22, 11 am – 5 pm server time. In honor of XOOM and friends showcasing WWII Online at the Oregon International  Air Show – our forces too will battle for superiority in Operation Burning Skies. High Commands are on high alert to rally their forces to victory! Lift off, and see a whole new world of WWII Online… Fearless bomber pilots make the skies rain down fire – our daring fighter pilots are in pursuit of their prey- as western Europe erupts in war on the ground below! Rally your squads, rally your buddies - Combined arms are back!  …Under Burning Skies! SALUTE!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dunlop

WWIIOL: Battleground Europe Game Monitor

12 posts in this topic

BEGM now crashes on startup after latest patch (new towns added).

1 hour ago, Capco said:

It works for me fine since the patch.  

Excellent.  This gives me hope.  I'll keep working trying to get it going.  Though I don't know computers well, and the extent of my 'work' is uninstalling/reinstalling BEGM and WW2OL.    

For now, I keep getting this popup on BEGM startup (post-patch):

---------------------------
Unhandled Exception (BEGM v1.3)
Congratulations, you've made Battleground Europe Game Monitor crash! :)

Could you please press <Ctrl>+C to copy this information and paste it in an email to xiperware@gmail.com
along with what you were doing at the time. This will help the developer to identify and fix the problem.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Xiperware.WiretapAPI.HCUnit.CompareToName(HCUnit other)
   at System.Collections.Generic.GenericArraySortHelper`1.DepthLimitedQuickSort(T[] keys, Int32 left, Int32 right, Int32 depthLimit)
   at System.Collections.Generic.GenericArraySortHelper`1.Sort(T[] keys, Int32 index, Int32 length, IComparer`1 comparer)
OK   

Edited by forrest

4 hours ago, Capco said:

It works for me fine since the patch.  

Really ...it doesn't work for me 

38 minutes ago, OHM said:

Really ...it doesn't work for me 

Yes I just checked again.  Successfully initialized with all parts seemingly functional.  

Ok i figured it out 

Uninstall Game monitor and reinstall it but don't not install the Hire's map plugin.  It will run fine with out it   @aleca @forrest @jwilly 

21 hours ago, OHM said:

Ok i figured it out 

Uninstall Game monitor and reinstall it but don't not install the Hire's map plugin.  It will run fine with out it   @aleca @forrest @jwilly 

Thank you!  S!

On 22/03/2019 at 1:22 AM, OHM said:

Ok i figured it out 

Thanks OHM

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0