• Announcements

• CHIMM

***Expected Outage Scheduled*** 7 day Notice   12/15/2019

Next Sunday, December 22nd 2019 outage and cut-over will START AT 9AM PACIFIC TIME or 5:00 PM GMT. All services will be effected for 24 +/- hours as announced in our previous article. Game server physically relocated  Website and critical data relocated Configure the game server all critical services to new ISP's We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding during this transition, our goal is to minimize server downtime. Official communications/status will be posted via Axis and Allied Discord, and FaceBook during outage. ***Effective that day, server time will be considered Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8), not US Central (CST) as it is now.***
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
frantish

Battle of Britain (Adlertag), 70th anniversary event!!

228 posts in this topic

by propa

We need MORE ....

Can you turn that into a smaller picture with a clickable link to this thread - then i'll make it part of my sig :)

Edit - let me try this

adlertagAirsig.jpg

Edited by jamesi

Spitfire for me please... for historical reasons of course. ;)

(If we're supposed to be picking a position in each flight - preferably as Dojo's wingman if he's a flight leader - or wherever Dojo says he wants me to go, within reason. :D)

Here's a Poster for it, from our side of the Channel:

bobeventposter.jpg

Edited by mjdixon1

Spitfire pretty plz.

If we're forming threesomes (so to speak), then attach me to Dojo and MJs flight, or there might be tantrums and breath holding.

I want in!

Just dont know if i wanna fly a 111, bomb for someone, or grab some guys and tangle with the allies who think they could stop me and my stuka of doom in a destroyer.

Will officially sign up when i get stuff figured out, but i definately want in!

Evil

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0