• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
obermann

Account Invalid

11 posts in this topic

Hey I recently resubscribed to see how the game is (been a member since 2005).

Um but now when i go to login via the game client or support (playnet) it says my game name is invalid (or invalid password) but I know my password or else I wouldnt be able to login the forums.

Ive requested my password 3 times and I KNOW it.

So what the hell is going on? I cant even request help from playnet since it doesnt let me login to the playnet site, only wwiionline.com.

Summary: Super lame to take my money and leave me hanging.

Oh, so i entered this really old password I had and it said my subscription isn't active (But it is!). I assume the servers take a few weeks to update?

Make sure you're entering the right info.

If you're account name/game name are different, make sure you're entering your account name, not game name.

Send a message to MotourMouth or Bloo direct as I am sure they will deal with this account issue asap

motormouth@playnet.com

bloo@playnet.com

I assume you are logging into your account page on the main web page to see all your account information and subscription details.

On the main login does the error happen immedaitely or after connecing to patch server ?

Have you downloaded and updated the latest patches manually from the main web site in case you have an old version still ?

Thanks for the replies. I went to bed (RAGE SLEEP) but i tried again this morning and no luck. So where are we 8 and 1/2 hours later...

@Ace, Yeah I'm using my account name not the game name, but believe me I've tried every combination.

@doninja, Thanks for the emails, I'll try em there. I'm going to work but ill have my phone handy if they decide to email me back or if I receive a carrier pigeon (based on the current technology of playnet). Yeah it says im connected to the auth.playnet.com server but can't get passed it. Same crap. I'll try the latest patch but I already did a full install of the game client.

Reinstalling and patching might have to wait until after work (RAGE COMMUTE).

EDIT: Updating didn't work.

Edited by obermann

obermann, I am in the same situation. I too get a message looking something like this ???invalid??? or whatever it is, when clicking 'play online'. Even though I recently added a month of premium membership and I know my username/password is correct, the problem is still occurring. I did submit a support ticket yesterday, and will try the e-mails listed above and see what happens.

The problem you encountered, Obermann, was one that all new and reactivating players encountered on Sunday. It got fixed that night.

SgtGumby, you're issue is different and I've emailed you about it now.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0