Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dougywu

Rats read this

17 posts in this topic

EVERYONES GETTING KICKED OUT AND HAVE SUB ISSUES!!I JUST PAID 15.00 $ AUG 28 plus 40.00 in overdraft fees SO ID LIKE TO PLAY thanks

EVERYONES GETTING KICKED OUT AND HAVE SUB ISSUES!!I JUST PAID 15.00 $ AUG 28 plus 40.00 in overdraft fees SO ID LIKE TO PLAY thanks

lol...why would you pay the overdraft fees to play a game?

Also, did you know spending money you dont have is technically a crime?

No, this has to be on CRS's end. Both my accounts locked also, and while I was playing. It doesn't have to do with your account being payed. It has to do with CRS messing things up.

Gavin

yes so nice of her. did you know taking money to provide a service and not providing is also a crime?

actually, from the terms of service that you agree to everytime you sign in, it's not.

Nice try though.

Also the banking reform makes it so that overdraft fee you say you were charged, didn't actually happen. So nice lie there too. lol.

SO is the Lock out for Subscription expired a known issue I have it with both of my accounts and they are payed up one until Sept 14 the other until Nov 20 .

Both accounts show active . Figures I am going away in the morning for 5 days and was hoping to run a few last missions before I have to go .

Smgman

91st Sturmbattalion XO

I see there are a ton of other posts showing the same problem guess CRS has there hands full figuring this issue out .

Same here, was playing this morning, now says my hourly subscription has expired. Didnt know they even offered an hourly sub.

whats your point homo? can u fix my subscription? can you fix the game? if not your worthless to me

actually i do have the fix and i'm going back in game now. laterz

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0