Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Waffen84

Harsh FPS

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys I dont know if anyone else is having this problem but my FPS are very very very very low. Before I could play with no problem with 1.31 but now since the last few patches my computer is like its 10 years old. I dont know whats up but i can play games like Mafia 2 and settlers 7 and other new games. Arma 2 and arma 2 OA and Arma 2 british DLC works with no problems and i have some good detail.

I have uninstalled the game and re installed it and even lowered graphics. is it just me?

Same thing happend to me,

After 1.31 i had FPS in the 20´s but after the small patch after that it was down to 4,

Im still trying to figure out if i can fix it,

Same thing here. Fps was OK in 1.31 until one of the latest patches. I usually only drop below 20 fps in the very heaviest fights, but now I do so all the time; even when the action isn't very intense. The offline benchmark still shows roughly the same fps as before, but the online experience is very different.

You should check your game settings. Sometimes a patch will reset them back to default.

Also your video performance settings... new drivers sometimes resets back to 'Quality' when you want it on 'Performance'. [On nvidia anyway]

Perhaps not relevant but I don't experience any difference on my system so to me it sounds like local issues.

But do as kamel says, check all settings to see if they've been changed.

Don't forget to check sound settings as well. I've experienced that it has reverted from hardware to software after some patch which means that the CPU will have to deal with all the sound processing and that will steal performance. This will not be noticed during offline benchmarks since there are no sounds to process so that might be your problem.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0