Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AHWULF

Anyone have problems with game recognizing joystick?

34 posts in this topic

Yes, I experience this. If I run "System Profiler" or perform some other task that updates the hid registry the controllers are recognized. It looks like the new USB code (Apple) is not behaving the same way that it used to. The da'rats are just going to have to tweek the usb code a little.

I still have problems with my JS being detected, need to go into Pref. each time I start the game and have it detected under controllers - once thats done no problems until i log off. Logitech Extreme 3D PRO

I have a Razer game pad that I have used for years and works fine. I purchased the logitech extreme 3D pro joystick that will not work at all. Detecting controller doesn't work. When I try to keymap, it shows as joystick2, but won't react in game except the buttons. Any suggestions?

I sometimes have to unplug/plug in my usb Joystick to get the game to recognize it. I can do it after logging into the game.

As has been mentioned here, I f I go AFK, or quickly log out and back in, I lose my joy stick. A few steps and I have it back, but holy cow that's annoying.

S! be 4 u log on gamse unplag J stik,,wen u gat in gamse PLOG itin,,wen u disids parsonas an gat in gamse ,as inf no worrie,, if u choois AIR ar ani tips armar ar truk LOG in,,,,at log ins wen u loggad in rgr.,go MAP ,controllar detak an it will pik it op. an if u do lik me ebri tims i donse wit gamse i almos erass computtre LOL LOL

On 12/31/2015 at 4:31 PM, private115 said:

I still have problems with my JS being detected, need to go into Pref. each time I start the game and have it detected under controllers - once thats done no problems until i log off. Logitech Extreme 3D PRO

Just re-upped after some time away. New game version, new OS– old faithful joystick. I see Macs are still the red-headed [censored] stepchild around here for some reason.. Glad to see AHWULF still here though doing what he do :-). Has anyone successfully used a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro in OS 10.12 (Sierra)? If not, does anyone have any JS recos? Thanks, all. If I can't get a JS to work, might as well scrap my sub and look elsewhere.

12 hours ago, artcop said:

Just re-upped after some time away. New game version, new OS– old faithful joystick. I see Macs are still the red-headed [censored] stepchild around here for some reason.. Glad to see AHWULF still here though doing what he do :-). Has anyone successfully used a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro in OS 10.12 (Sierra)? If not, does anyone have any JS recos? Thanks, all. If I can't get a JS to work, might as well scrap my sub and look elsewhere.

On my Mac I was using the 3D Pro and when you log into the game you have to go to "Settings" then "Controllers" in game and have it "Detect Controllers" and then your joystick should work.. Unfortunately you have to do it each time you load the game.

Nastromo loses keymap. Came back to see the game again after a time away. Was Microsoft before and now Mac. Had no problems before with the Microsoft, but the Mac version loses the keymap. Might would re-up, but won't if this isn't fixed.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0