• Announcements

• CHIMM

RAT Chat Sunday 12/8 3pm server time!!!!   12/07/2019

CRS is working overtime preparing and setting up the NEW SERVERS at the Portland colocation. This Sunday, December 8th, at 3:00 pm CST/9:00 pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). XOOM and the RATs are hosting a live chat discussing the move, and what services will be temporarily impacted in the process. Live chat link will be provided in discord channels when available. We look forward to chatting with you!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HEAVY265

error 10057

35 posts in this topic

Same here, got CTD then cannot connect to server to log in again. Same error Code.

Edited by eddie05

I'm having the same issue and it just started. I accidentally closed the game then tried to log back in and got it the "Error connecting to the Authentication Server". So don't sweat it guys, I'm sure CRS is aware of it and attempting to fix it.

funny thing is that I was ingame when people outside had problems getting in... and then suddenly all connection with all servers belonging to battlegroundeurope went down:

Gameserver

Teamspeak server

CSV server

maps server

and forum...

was gone for 5min

then everything game up, besides that I am now getting the 10057 error

I first left it for retrying, but then realized that if everyone having a client retrying for 10sec delay, we will REALLY give RATs a problem. No server in the world can cope thousands trying to log in every 10 sec.

So a tip to everyone... please do not activate the automatic retry until we get a go on twitter

still strange... rest of my squad are still online, and in-game

the members in my squad that were kicked out of the servers are the members located in scandinavia region...

well.. wont wait anymore.. late here anyway, but i really wanted to have a long night of gaming :rolleyes:

well since i have no clue about computers :P i reinstalled the game or used to lol when i open the setup setup failed saying "Could not initialize istallation. File size exepted = 5803224389 File size returned = 579916621 can someone pls help me about it (btw i hace enough space in my C:)

Hey guess what i'm mad ! Why am i getting this error code everyday now? ''all of a sudden''! I know crs doesn't like me all that much, but i've payed my monthly 14.99. So i don't want this happening everyday . Fix it now ! No excuses from you crs!

I'm done with your excuses about this or that, understand?

ok about the error code 10057,

yes it is CRS 's falt ! now, this is going to sound weird , but everything i say always sounds weird.

it has everything to do with the granny2 dll file:!

and here is what it does: during 1am and 6 am the granny2 dll file moves itself from your game file to somewhere else ! ''it roams to somewhere else''

ie. to documents etc. somewhere , were its not supposed to be !

it seems to be a game files stability issue.!

which means the granny2 dlll file only has a shelf life of less than 24 hours in any one day, for instance: like you buy milk on oct.17, and the experation date says nov.2nd , but becuase the milk was not made right

it turn bad before oct, 18

basically what that means is whoever made the granny2 dll either doesn't have a computer degree, or a microsoft license, they don't know what they're doing with scripting the file itself , etc etc etc !

heres the temporary fix :::::::

just go to downloads find your main download you used to download the game its called wwiio10000132013 exe. or what it is is a application file !!!

then it wil refresh your granny2.dll file then you'll be able to type in you login name and password and the game will be fine untill the next day and you'll have to do that everyday untill CRS can make the files solid

and that ! is only anyone guess when they be able to fix that issue.

so it is NOT ! an issue with your internet connection!

its a software application issue!

you're welcome rckgunny

yes it is CRS 's falt ! now, this is going to sound weird , but everything i say always sounds weird.

and here is what it does: during 1am and 6 am the granny2 dll file moves itself from your game file to somewhere else ! ''it roams to somewhere else''

which means the granny2 dlll file only has a shelf life of less than 24 hours in any one day, for instance: like you buy milk on oct.17, and the experation date says nov.2nd , but becuase the milk was not made right

basically what that means is whoever made the granny2 dll either doesn't have a computer degree, or a microsoft license, they don't know what they're doing with scripting the file itself , etc etc etc !

just go to downloads find your main download you used to download the game its called wwiio10000132013 exe. or what it is is a application file !!!

then it wil refresh your granny2.dll file then you'll be able to type in you login name and password and the game will be fine untill the next day and you'll have to do that everyday untill CRS can make the files solid

you're welcome rckgunny

lol.

you're welcome rckgunny

granny dll problems could indicate a registry problem, virus, malware or a hardware problem on you computer. I would suggest you confirm that you have none of these problems on your computer.

10057 error suggests to me that you have a problem with sending or recieving data to your computer via your modem because the socket is not connected. Do you constantly recieve a 10057 error? Do you only get this error after a reboot of your computer or is it random?

Since you are the only one reporting this particular set of problems I tend to believe the problems are on your end.

no already called my internet company and they told me my intenet connect is fine, they told me its the software application program i'm trying to run quote un quote

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0