• Announcements

• CHIMM

RAT Chat Sunday 12/8 3pm server time!!!!   12/07/2019

CRS is working overtime preparing and setting up the NEW SERVERS at the Portland colocation. This Sunday, December 8th, at 3:00 pm CST/9:00 pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time). XOOM and the RATs are hosting a live chat discussing the move, and what services will be temporarily impacted in the process. Live chat link will be provided in discord channels when available. We look forward to chatting with you!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HEAVY265

error 10057

35 posts in this topic

theres a lot of threads on this problem TOPD it only seems yo happen when i see you logged into game

i have weboot security so i called the too

they told me same thing connection is fine no virus es no malware or anything

they said same thing :

it must be software application program i'm trying to run

this happens upon login or during game like it did now when you logged in game

but ty anyway TOPD

The fact that I happen to be logged in has nothing to do with your problem.

Like I said in my first response I would suspect you have a malware, model or hardware issue. If your webroot program is is up to date then we can probably eliminate malware or a virus as the problem. That leaves the modem or another hardware issue.

Does this happen everytime you try to log in?

The fact that I happen to be logged in has nothing to do with your problem.

Like I said in my first response I would suspect you have a malware, model or hardware issue. If your webroot program is is up to date then we can probably eliminate malware or a virus as the problem. That leaves the modem or another hardware issue.

Does this happen everytime you try to log in?

umm.

Edited by indo420

I got the CTHL and 10057 again tonight (about 11:15 pm eastern). This is happening to me several times a night.

Duration of being able to play varies.

Tonight I was driving a tank heading toward a FRU when I got the dreaded CTHL. I decided to watch for awhile....I could still drive the tank. I could still shoot. A few minutes later something blew up my tank. I froze in mid air on the death cam but could still watch the fight behind the CTHL screen warning.

I eventually went to the task manger which told me BE was still running. I ended the BE task.

Each time I get the CTHL, I try to log back in immediately but when I get to persona screen there are red padlocks. I usually wait a minute or two - nothing happens..

I log out then immediately reload the game and everything is normal until the next CTHL.

I don't know if any of the above is useful in helping to track this problem but I thought I would offer it up.

These problems started with 1.32.

Hope this helps.

Starting to see the error atm as well. It happens randomly when trying to log in then goes away. Is it the game or something or someone blocking me from logging in?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0