Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mattwitt

GFX Card/Monitor issue

7 posts in this topic

So out of the blue earlier my color on my monitor got all messed up and the image distorted. This happened while I was in game, and then i can only load in safe mode, and I have to reinstall the driver to get things to work fine again, but loading the game causes it to freeze up again.

So wtf? I made no hardware changes or driver changes and then all of a sudden this starts happening.

So out of the blue earlier my color on my monitor got all messed up and the image distorted. This happened while I was in game, and then i can only load in safe mode, and I have to reinstall the driver to get things to work fine again, but loading the game causes it to freeze up again.

So wtf? I made no hardware changes or driver changes and then all of a sudden this starts happening.

Might be your video card is A. over heating or B. crapped out. You got any other 3d openGL games you can try??

Might be your video card is A. over heating or B. crapped out. You got any other 3d openGL games you can try??

I tried one other game after I thought things were sort of sorted out and that messed it up again and I can't get it fixed, I deleted the driver which allowed me to start in normal mode (aka not safemode_ but it is all messed up looking still but I can connect to the internet and I am downloading the newest driver.

try using driver cleaner, program found @ www.guru3d.com

if it still does it there is more types of trouble shooting you can do, the last thing you want is to spend money to fix something that didn't need replaced.

and for some reason my personal motto comes to mind.

" If all else fails, Reformat. "

try using driver cleaner' date=' program found @ www.guru3d.com

if it still does it there is more types of trouble shooting you can do, the last thing you want is to spend money to fix something that didn't need replaced.

and for some reason my personal motto comes to mind.

" If all else fails, Reformat. "

"If all else Fails, FDisk"

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0