Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

I think something is broke with fb's CRS...

optik

Because theres an Axis FRU in yes IN the allied inf tents at helch-peer fb atm and the firezones dont work either since theres about 20 axis inf in those tents. kthxbai.

Because theres an Axis FRU in yes IN the allied inf tents at helch-peer fb atm and the firezones dont work either since theres about 20 axis inf in those tents. kthxbai.

Yep, there are Axis inf all over the tents, inside and out. Exploiting away with impunity.

only the guy who made it did anything wrong. The rest just spawning... no way that you can say for sure that they knew exactly where they where spawning in.

And maby the guy just thoguht "hmm, I wonder if you can"

And this is realy soemthing the DEVS should have seen comming and block befor going live with it.

Heh I saw that FRU inside the tent. I think they are a bit broken ATM with FBs. However, both of you should be over here on the Axis side enjoying all that. Optik quit sniping me!

only the guy who made it did anything wrong. The rest just spawning... no way that you can say for sure that they knew exactly where they where spawning in.

And maby the guy just thoguht "hmm, I wonder if you can"

And this is realy soemthing the DEVS should have seen comming and block befor going live with it.

Im not blaming the players for it im just pointing out something that is broken since min distance was supposed to be 400m iirc and no firezones around the fb's were supposed to be in but they clearly dont work.

Heh I saw that FRU inside the tent. I think they are a bit broken ATM with FBs. However' date=' both of you should be over here on the Axis side enjoying all that. Optik quit sniping me! [/quote']

I padded you enough at the fb it was me the whole time spawning in there :P it was enjoyable sort of until the stug showed up :)

lol......FRU's spawning EI in your FB inf tent. That is hilarious.....but slightly annoying for the FB owners. lol

That is what happens when nobody shows up for Open Betas.

Haha, should be fixing the old bugs rather than adding new ones with new stuff, until you do that your fighting a losing battle.

Axis exploiting?

No way.

Itsnt an exploit if it was designated like this...who knows.

Or axis discovered this bug before allies...you too slow...:D

Itsnt an exploit if it was designated like this...who knows.

Or axis discovered this bug before allies...you too slow...:D

Are you stupid enough to believe it was designed to be deployed inside an infantry spawn point?

And you're proud of exploiting! You should probably join the GHC.

Are you stupid enough to believe it was designed to be deployed inside an infantry spawn point?

And you're proud of exploiting! You should probably join the GHC.

Take your BIAS out of mi FRU´s posts!!!

BTW...i remmember the time when allied parachutes where landind inside our FBS...nice ol days... and nice GM pwning you received. :D

Edited due a lot of gramaticals horrors.

... made a Bias-Pit with mi FRU...you cant shot me.

Edited by roner

Someone should try setting a fruitcake on the 2nd floor of a capped depot then. Or why not inside the AB bunker of a 2 AB town? Or a defensive FRU in the stable of a "mansion bunker". If that's possible, defenders will fight to the last rifle or until HC pulls the flag. This with low risk of being zerged by ETs when running to the bunker.

Someone should try setting a fruitcake on the 2nd floor of a capped depot then. Or why not inside the AB bunker of a 2 AB town? Or a defensive FRU in the stable of a "mansion bunker". If that's possible' date=' defenders will fight to the last rifle or until HC pulls the flag. This with low risk of being zerged by ETs when running to the bunker.[/quote']

Thats not possible.

And setting msps near fb's is just possible whenever your target isn't the FB.

It was already known in open beta and will get fixed.

The question needs to be asked, is the Axis able to shoot inside the tent?

If no, then they are just occupiening space. Also if they can't shoot, it gives targets for the Allies atm.

So, with the above thought, we only have someone placeing a FRU inside the INF tents. Which shouldn't happen with the min distance thing.