Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JAMMYMAN

Halloween Eve Event "Clash of the Titans"

119 posts in this topic

I think it would be better if it were limited to tier 2 tanks, As it is it will end up a sherm 76, Tiger, and church 7 ZergFest. Despite all these promised m10s and IVGs.

Why Because Sherm 76>Sherm 75 and M10 in all Categorizes (except slight speed advantage to m10 but more than made up for with turret traverse)

Tiger> IVG and StugG in armor and Gun (the two biggest factors in a massive tank battle)

Church 7> church3 in all respects

In tier 2 you have apples vs oranges where as in tier3 you have oranges vs turds for your choices.

If it was tier 2 you would probably see a good deal of Shermans and M10s with a few stuarts as well on the french side

Churchills, Crux3s and maybe even matildas and diamlers on the British

and IVgs and StugGs in even numbers with some 3Hs on the German side

Hmmmm I say waz tha panzer G did i say that I mean The Tiger Hmmm how bout the King Tiger jk gimmie Tiger for that monster

I Hold my heart like a hand grenade

Green Day

I think it would be better if it were limited to tier 2 tanks, As it is it will end up a sherm 76, Tiger, and church 7 ZergFest. Despite all these promised m10s and IVGs.

Why Because Sherm 76>Sherm 75 and M10 in all Categorizes (except slight speed advantage to m10 but more than made up for with turret traverse)

Tiger> IVG and StugG in armor and Gun (the two biggest factors in a massive tank battle)

Church 7> church3 in all respects

In tier 2 you have apples vs oranges where as in tier3 you have oranges vs turds for your choices.

If it was tier 2 you would probably see a good deal of Shermans and M10s with a few stuarts as well on the french side

Churchills, Crux3s and maybe even matildas and diamlers on the British

and IVgs and StugGs in even numbers with some 3Hs on the German side

This FTW. look down the list it's all heavies, the event will be over and no one will have made it to the CP :)

This FTW. look down the list it's all heavies' date=' the event will be over and no one will have made it to the CP :)[/quote']

Its a Timed Event. You'll have 90 minutes to achieve control of the objective area. (i'm figuring it will take at least 20 just to drive to the objective area with having to worry about getting shot. So figure in 10 or 20 more minutes if your trying to stay alive and have to fight to the objective area. 3 runs is what im figuring for each player)

Ok, being mainly an Allied flyboy, and sometime mortar operator (GREAT battle last week across the bridge at ... oh forget where .... loads of kills though!!) going for a bit of tanker action should be an interesting change! Allied for me!

Not quite sure of time difference for UK yet ... 6 hours I think so should be about 11pm start I'm guessing ... but should be around for the event ... at lest until I die!

Right then, where's that book gone ... 'tank driving for dummies' ?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0