Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cjeeey

Repatching again and again and etc..

8 posts in this topic

When i start WW2 online and click play. it finds an update :) sweet lets update

update done

restarting WW2 online and click play. it finds the same update :o ok updated it again

Restarting WW2 online and click play. it finds the same update again

this go's in infinity :( whats going on ?

After I have looped once (installed 2nd time) I cancelled at the Game Login Dialog Box. Waited about 10-seconds and then restarted the game (from the desktop icon)

Problem went away

(if not - check a file called "manifest" in the CRS Programs Folder, - check it says version=1.32.4.255 - if it does not, change it so that it does)

I uninstalled on both computers and reinstalled full install...still getting the loop on the final patch........?

Merc88/87/86

After I have looped once (installed 2nd time) I cancelled at the Game Login Dialog Box. Waited about 10-seconds and then restarted the game (from the desktop icon)

Problem went away

(if not - check a file called "manifest" in the CRS Programs Folder, - check it says version=1.32.4.255 - if it does not, change it so that it does)

The loggin out eventually worked...It decided I had suffered enough.

Merc88/87/86

Problem went away

holy hell, this worked for my CTD as well, the clicking cancel

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0