• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rivait

(Allied) No. 121 (Eagle) Squadron RAF

35 posts in this topic

badge121raf.gif

121 (Eagle) Squadron is looking for active/partially active RAF players!

We're a relaxed atmosphere squadron that fosters team-work, squadron operations, squadron training and squadron cooperation (with other RAF Squadrons).

Join today and learn to shoot the Hun out of the Sun!

We're always looking for Leaders, New Pilots (Newbies), and yes, even you "used" pilots! We have no age requirement, however we do have a maturity requirement.

We use the Allied Teamspeak Server.

Our web-page is 121squadron.net

Our forums can be reached at 121squadron.net/forums

Our recruitment video can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPdOsp8MCQ8

We're always looking for Leaders, New Pilots (Newbies), and yes, even you "used" pilots! We have no age requirement, however we do have a maturity requirement.

Small but feisty, you'll notice our finger-fours and vics all over BGE, raining terror on axis troops and taking those pesky 109's, 190's, Stukas and 110's out of the sky!

I was in that recruitment video... yes I know I rock.

121st is MY choice for a fighter-interceptor squadron in the WWIIOL arena

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0