Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

?ppos.badtargetrange.toofar?

itsbrad

made a fru to schilde. we capped north cp so i deleted my first fru to move closer. tried to deploy a new fru and got that message.

This is a game breaking bug. It prevents the FRU from being replaced. The attack on maubeuge was just ruined becuse our FRU at a key location could not be replaced, so we lost our capping gains.

It strikes me often, at random. It seems to be more common if I try to move a FRU that has been up for a long time.

I've tried swapping leaders, waiting until it's killed.

There was one time where it decided to fix itself, but I have no idea why.

not sure if this will help or hinder, but i had a thought that if you were having troubles try moving in too close or out of range and deploying, maybe this will reset whatever is not detecting right (as the error you get in those 2 situations would be legit rather than a bug).

made a fru to schilde. we capped north cp so i deleted my first fru to move closer. tried to deploy a new fru and got that message.

What was your mission origin and target? Which flags changed?

Did you delete it from the map? that might be an issue... I'll test thaqt... brb...

No that worked.

I think what happened is that your origin or target was no longer valid making your mission no longer valid meaning you can't place an MSP.

Need more info.

Edited by GOPHUR

got this several times at gent just now using 251.. impossible to try organizing inf hotdrops whan i cant do MS anymore and with FRU bugged..

what more info do you want gophur?

What was your mission origin and target? Which flags changed?

Did you delete it from the map? that might be an issue... I'll test thaqt... brb...

No that worked.

I think what happened is that your origin or target was no longer valid making your mission no longer valid meaning you can't place an MSP.

Need more info.

the origin was oostmalle fb (which never changed owners). the target was schilde town (which never changed owners). i did delete it from the map to move it up.

Some more detail on a situation I encountered, with the exact conditions and flag states.

Based on this, I think the city CP is the culprit.

-Axis attack huy.

-The axis control the two southern depots when I get there.

Mission set to the town icon itself, from the FB as origin.

-I'm moving this FRU for an hour it seems as the battle progresses without any trouble.

-Then I set the FRU north of town, and we capture the northern depot.

-Then we capture the city CP (right next to the northern depot) so I can move the FRU closer.

-At this pont I find I can't move the FRU closer.

-Switching mission leader and he couldn't place the FRU either. Switch back to me and I can't place it.

-I delete the FRU but still can't place it.

-The AB is captured. Shortly after I try to replace the FRU, and I can.

But, as I recall, the entire town was not captured at this point. A CP in the center of town still had to be captured.

• 3 weeks later...