• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RAFTER

NEW PLAYERS - Useful links and information

7 posts in this topic

this needs a list of links helpful to noobies

International Community Pages

Guides and Tactics

Edited by Arradin

How to find a Trainer:

WWIIOnline Training

Welcome new players!

Looking for some help? Have somthing you want to learn about the game, or just need advise?

Well there is a place where all these questions can be answered and people you CAN contact at any time for help with ANYTHING.

The Training Corps is ready and willing to help any player new or old alike with anything you may need!

Need some help ingame?

Step 1: To find a trainer ingame simple hit ENTER then type .trainer make sure you have the period or a / before the word trainer and no spaces. You will then see a list of Available trainers in your chat box appear in white text. It will tell you their name and brigade.

Step 2: To contact that Trainer type .m the trainers name. Like .Trainer you must have the period or slash in front of it. Here is an example, ".m g3a3 Looking for some help with the game"

After you type their name type your message it can be as simple as HELP! We will respond.

Step 3: If you don't want to ask a Trainer there is a help channel! TO tune the HELP! channel do the following.

1) hold down your left alt button, this will bring up your mouse courser.

2) Continue holding alt and move your courser to a blank space on your chat bar that says F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6.

3) After you click an F button a pop up menu will apear with several different listings, Click the HELP! one.

4) Now you will see that F button you chose will display help on it.

5) Hit your corisponding F key and then type your message, Whichever F button Help is on thats the one you must Hit. If you HELP! is on F4 hit your F4 button, then type your message and somone will respond with an answer to whatever you need.

Training Server!

Aside from ingame there is also a Training Server you can access!

For most new players and some vets the server is a tough one to find. Here is an easy link to it...

http://www.mirror.wwiionline.com/lau..._training.html

Next once you are all loaded up choose your persona German Army, French Army, British Army or so on.

You will notice that the Brigades are scattered through out the map. Go to your theater map, Look for towns that are setup close to each other. Roermond/Roermond West, Remagen/Unkel, Tourcoing/Roubiax, Lille/Seclin. Those are just some that are setup close, then put your mouse over the town name and a pop-up box will appear with the brigade stationed there.

Change to the appropriate brigade stationed at the town. You can now create a mission or use somone elses mission. ALSO type .tr to see if any Trainers are available, if so and you need assistance contact them the same way I showed above.

No Joystick? Premade Mouse/Keyboard Keymap files Inside plus Keymapper

Info

I just finished my Premade mouse and keyboard control files for people to download if they don't have a joystick or want to explore other control options.

it is a .zip file, you might need to download [free] Win Zip to open the compressed file. use google.

the file is under 100kb and has extensive readme's with a ton of information.

you can download them here: http://sgtspoon.blogs.com/sgtspoonskeymaps.zip

or as an attachment to this post. sgtspoonskeymaps.zip

Http://spoon.battlegroundwiki.info

Cheers and Good Hunting,

SgtSpoon

hello free account persons first of all let me welcome you to battle ground europe a very huge wonderful world of adventure as well as exploding action awaits you... my name is bazso

if your looking for another idea of how to kill enemy tanks rather if your playing axis or allieds your more then welcome to take a look at my forms guide site you do not have to worry about making an account there to view the info,

if you want to communicate with me your more then welcome to make an account there and shoot me a pm about what else you like to see there i am always looking for ideas to improve the guide site and to help new players get into the fold of how to play the game better and quicker,

here is the main home page of my site

http://bazsosclass.proboards.com/

Any way to recover "ALLIED GUIDE (Kill Axis) by Parasit" file?

Link seems to be broken...

Thanks

S!

This thread appears to be quite old and not updated.

Collection of useful links and guides:

http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=452993

Allied sapper/AT guide:

http://www.75thguards.com/ww2online/downloads/sapper_guide_allied.pdf

Axis sapper/AT guide: http://www.75thguards.com/ww2online/downloads/sapper_guide_axis.pdf

Hope this helps :)!

S!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0