• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jonesz

Subscription (non-plan rate) being raised to $17.99

174 posts in this topic

You're right, it's not their responsibility or obligation. But they are an element of stress for a development team, while directly responsible or not is very arguable what is not arguable is that they are a factor.

Like I said you are not helping atm. I think I know how you are thinking but unfortunately your output makes it sound like you are blaming the customers which is just ridicilous no matter what the business.

I dare to say this game would have been long gone unless for a for a fanatic believe of the players to the future and potential of the game.

The game had some great updates on graphics etc, but you have to remember that those updates only bring it on par with today's standards.

I think this game was/is top of the game with combined arms experience but unfortunately the latests changes have changed that to the worse. Nice graphics etc. can't compensate for the lack of content, simple as that and this game has hard time competing the shoebox shooters only with graphics etc.

This is offcourse just my opinion and hopefully many will disagree.

3 month Pre-Pay $44.99one-time$8.98 / 17%

Isn't this Pre-pay option amount at $15/month what we were paying? Why is everyone going bananas over the month-to-month increase? Grab an accountant and do some budgeting for the 1 st month. No need for mass exodus over this, but if the bugs and other anomalies continue I can understand why you would pack it in.

3 month Pre-Pay $44.99one-time$8.98 / 17%

Isn't this Pre-pay option amount at $15/month what we were paying? Why is everyone going bananas over the month-to-month increase? Grab an accountant and do some budgeting for the 1 st month. No need for mass exodus over this, but if the bugs and other anomalies continue I can understand why you would pack it in.

Think the point most don't agree with is the fact if they decide to cancel, then they will be charged a fee. That is unless they pay the additional $3 a month for that plan.

Charleston eh? Lived in Cola most my life, want to trade spots? :)

Edited by Oswald

So we get locked into a plan for the reduced rate and then the next update melts our processors and sets our computers aflame. I'll pay the extra $3 until the fire.

Just the fact that they shoved this thread into the Community Support forum and hoped it would die is evidence enough that they are embarassed that this idea was even brought up. Hell, there are more people browsing this forum as I type than in any other forum on this site.

This is THE issue of the game as we speak.

OMG its fricking $.10 per day more. Everyone unsub now.

tight_wad_tshirt-p235569213962330316ydoz_400.jpg

Its not about the money its about choice. Chargeing 3 bucks more for not locking into a 6 to 12 month plan is bad enough but toss on charges if you decide to cut ties with the rats after being basicly forced to take said payment methods to play the game without a cost increase is just silly.

Im sorry I might have to deal with lock in long term deals with my cell phone company due to needing one for my job/kids. But I sure as heck dont have to deal with it for a online game. There are priorties in life and BGE is not on that level for most grown adults.

Just the fact that they shoved this thread into the Community Support forum and hoped it would die is evidence enough that they are embarassed that this idea was even brought up. Hell, there are more people browsing this forum as I type than in any other forum on this site.

This is THE issue of the game as we speak.

As Motormouth has already stated, the threads are placed in the Community Support forum as it is the most appropriate place for them.

Barracks, Hangar, MP, Harbour, Side forums are for gameplay related discussions, which subscriptions are not.

Testing is for, well, testing, realism event, training, new player q&a are all specific, leaving just the two community support forums. Why windows and not mac? because the windows one is the at the top of the list, thus more likely folks will view it.

Its not about the money its about choice. Chargeing 3 bucks more for not locking into a 6 to 12 month plan is bad enough but toss on charges if you decide to cut ties with the rats after being basicly forced to take said payment methods to play the game without a cost increase is just silly.

Im sorry I might have to deal with lock in long term deals with my cell phone company due to needing one for my job/kids. But I sure as heck dont have to deal with it for a online game. There are priorties in life and BGE is not on that level for most grown adults.

Your right you dont have to deal with it. Pay the extra $3 and be done with it. Its $36.00 a year.

Change your car insurance to Geico and you could save that in one month.

Your right you dont have to deal with it. Pay the extra $3 and be done with it. Its $36.00 a year.

Change your car insurance to Geico and you could save that in one month.

LOL you just dont get it. I dont plan on paying the extra 3 bucks nor locking into one of there plans. Its not about the cash its the principle of the matter for alot of us.

LOL you just dont get it. I dont plan on paying the extra 3 bucks nor locking into one of there plans. Its not about the cash its the principle of the matter for alot of us.

If you have such a huge problem with it then stop complaining about it and leave..

If you have such a huge problem with it then stop complaining about it and leave..

Ahh so customers are not allowed to complain on price increases for services now? Amazeing I thought this thread was put here for that very reason. Grow up why dont ya.

I approve of the $3 price increase and the 3 month to 1 year commitment. It gives the rats the guaranteed money they need to keep improving our game. If they don't do it, everyone will continue to complain anyways because they don't have new stuff coming into the game.

canstock3458390.jpg

Well, I for my part have been subscribed with my 2 accounts for the past 12 months and I plan to remain so for the next 12, so I'll happily accept the lower price. Thanks! :)

I find it strange that people are arguing over a few dollars a month to play a game that you first have to put down a grand for a computer to be able to play at all... Sure, there are people who are having a hard time, but if you really are in such bad financial shape, then maybe a gaming rig shouldn't be on your shopping list either?

As for the "should be free" crowd: There is no such thing as a free lunch. For that model to be financially sustainable to CRS, you would end up having to pay the same amount in the end anyway. And would you really want a game where only the people with extra cash to spare could spawn a Tiger?

I remember playing WarBirds back in 1995. In case you don't remember, that cost $2/hour! Things are better now, no matter what you think.

All "Easy Pay" plans come with a term commitment as noted in the plan description. Early termination is subject to penalty.

Need clarification on this, ( I am on a 12month pre-pay) so what happens if I cancel 3days before my sub ends??

All "Easy Pay" plans come with a term commitment as noted in the plan description. Early termination is subject to penalty.

Need clarification on this, ( I am on a 12month pre-pay) so what happens if I cancel 3days before my sub ends??

It's only for easy pay plans, not the pre-pay plans.

Think the point most don't agree with is the fact if they decide to cancel, then they will be charged a fee. That is unless they pay the additional $3 a month for that plan.

Charleston eh? Lived in Cola most my life, want to trade spots? :)

So if I cancel I have to pay a fee? Or is that just for the package deals?

From what i read you can pick a term plan and pay lump sum up front discounted rate and no fee for unsub.

OR

Pick a term plan for same or discounted rate taken out monthly but has a fee for unsub (easy pay plan)

OR

Go no plan and pay montly at a jacked up rate of 17.99 of coarse no fee for unsub.

Edited by zbus

From what i read you can pick a term plan and pay lump some up front discounted rate and no fee for unsub.

OR

Pick a term plan for same or discounted rate taken out monthly but has a fee for unsub

OR

Go no plan and pay montly at a jacked up rate of 17.99 of coarse no fee for unsub.

That cleared things up...maybees

neCP_xu18k8

I don't think some people get it. It's not about the money. It's about are you getting your moneys worth. At the moment, I don't believe I am. Constant INF Lag, FRU just ruined the game for me, and now the prise is going up without a single problem having been fixed. I for one am leaving this game now. Its not that I hate the game its that the game hates me and this latest FRU that CRS put out has pushed me toward the door so my sub runs out in 8 days, on the 4th, and I do not plan on resubbing until the FRU is very smilar to that of the truck/UMS or is gone completely. It took away the fun I ever had in this game. I don't even spawn in anymore. God as my witness I'll be remaining unsubbed until some work finally gets done with this FRU and INF lag. Otherwise, they can keep it and watch what happens to it when it can't compete to the others game makers with thier far advanced graphics and little to no bugs. This game is going to lose a good majority of its vets and for what, just so CRS can gain a few more WoW players that will quit in a matter of weeks anyhow. Then you still can't get back those vets you lost. Just when I think I coudn't see another bad decision being made, I end seeing it and it left in place after the uproar it receives. Sad day for BE.

If you pre pay, your money/sub is payed up for that period so there is no fee for early unsub.....no refund no fee, you payed up through that period.

The easy pay/early unsub fee is just like your cell phone contract, cancel before the end of the contract and you pay a penality fee.

Been doing the yearly easy pay plan for years now; it make the most sense to me

since i've been playing steady since 2002.

At the same time those savings have only gone into getting computer upgrades to play

the game in the first place.

Edited by Jimato

Some of you still think its about the money, You just don't get it, I payed almost a grand for a new rig, just so I could run the over stuffed laggy buggy "improvements" that came with 1.31, So you think I'm worried about 10 cents a day? That's laughable. Now they try to force us to buy a plan, or pay more for monthly, why not offer the plans at a slightly lower rate, and leave the monthly rate alone? I think Randazzo got it right, they think if we get locked in a plan, we wont be so quick to threat unsubbing. Well no threat here, already out the door. And as for the shut up and leave if you don't like it comments, We all prepaid for the privilege to play the game, and that included forum access, so until the sub expires our words have the same right to be here as anyone.

Its been 3 months since 1.31. Things take time. CRS is a small company. This is a smaller niche market game (this isnt a 2 million subscriber game).

Things take time and money. Give the Rats a break. Everything they do is for us. We request it they pretty much do it as long as time and money are available. Name one other game you can interact with the developers and have your cake and eat it too? Think twice before you unsub, because I think you will regret it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0