Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
leon

Having an Error with the Launcher

6 posts in this topic

Currently I am having a problem from being able to play WWII online and its due to an issue im having with my launcher. Prior to my computer upgrade, which was running 2 gigs of ram with a 7300 geforce GS 256 MB the game was running and launching fine. I then upgraded about two days ago to 3.5 gigs of ram and a 8400 geforce Gs 512 mb and had to reinstall windows XP (well repair it actually) due to a brown out by one of my hard drives, and this led to many of my current programs to not work currently and thus i had to reinstall a few things. After finishing my computer upgrade i tried running WWII launcher and i got to the term of agreement, hit "i accept" then this small window that said "playgate" with a big red X was on it and no text just a button that said "ok" i hit the OK button then the login window appears and above the username and password slots which were grayed out, it said "!! YOU SHOULD NOT SEE THIS !!". No idea what that meant, i uninstalled, and reinstalled and yet still encounter the same problem, anyone know of a fix for this by any chance? Thank you!

I've been having variations of this problem for months, on and off that is. The last one is completely preventing me from playing and the forum solutions just aren't working. ?

can you post any error logs or addtional information? ive never seen this sort of problem myself or heard of it, but error logs might be useful to other people on here, or the rats themselves.

@yobbo

when you say on and off do you mean it randomly goes away for you?

@bud420

Not sure how to get an error log, if it is suppose to appear in the folder of the game dir, then its not there no matter how many times i recreate the issue, there are no error logs that come out of it, at least inside the game folder. I mean the only information i think that is somewhat related is what was said in my first post, aside from the fact that I had updated my BIOS firmware and my Drivers to the latest updates available for both, but im not sure if thats really related. I myself have never encountered this before and this is about my 3rd month playing.

Sounds like a .NET / Internet Explorer control issue maybe?

Not sure why it would happen intermittently for yobbo...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0