Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
monsjoex

Free trial no CC -> I can start recruiting again

23 posts in this topic

O god yes

In conjunction with these new plans we've eleminated the need for a credit card to sign up for a trial. We also have changes underway on how a trial works.

You know what, if you assume that spies are everywhere... it doesn't really change anything.

This is huge for those of us that likes to recruit outside the game!

Yeah its already hard to recruit people since they don't want to give their CC, if they already have 1(in the netherlands everyone pays with a bank-card and not creditcard, some "bankcards" have a cc part but most don't).

Now something like free rifle accounts and recruiting will REALLY be much easier.

We've updated the billing system so you have to confirm your email address. Hope that will cut down on those who like to exploit that model of free trial.

Go. Recruit. Find noobies!

This is huge for those of us that likes to recruit outside the game!

As opposed to those who recruit inside the game? ;)

I've recruited at least two transvestites to play the game, game is now tranny approved.

(Yes, I'm completely serious. I've led an interesting life.)

I've recruited at least two transvestites to play the game, game is now tranny approved.

(Yes, I'm completely serious. I've led an interesting life.)

I thought half of the HCs were transvestites already.

Or was that transsexuals? I forget.

I thought half of the HCs were transvestites already.

Or was that transsexuals? I forget.

Sweet transvesties from transsexual transalvania? If there not you need to refocus on that target group theres tons of them and they all got exp with free rifle accounts.:)

Edited by zbus

As opposed to those who recruit inside the game? ;)

Yes, indeed. We have many greentags that try out the game and soon after leave never to be seen again. Recruitment to get ppl into squads to help them out in their first hard days and enhance their gaming experience is important stuff my friend!;):D

Yes' date=' indeed. We have many greentags that try out the game and soon after leave never to be seen again. Recruitment to get ppl into squads to help them out in their first hard days and enhance their gaming experience is important stuff my friend!;):D[/quote']

Abso-freakin'-lutely.

We've updated the billing system so you have to confirm your email address. Hope that will cut down on those who like to exploit that model of free trial.

And how does that stop me from setting up multiple email accounts?

The axis will have computer farms of accounts and will be logged in every front line city and FB on the map.

If you are serious about playing a game you give your CC info. The game will turn into an elementary school yard.

My prediction is that this will get out of control with wasted equipment and suspicious people everywhere. Not very well thought out. Current subs get frustrated with the game as it is, they don't need another reason to quit.

If new accounts sign up for a month+ after the trial period then send them a T-shirt. Giving free access to play the game will be a gong show.

And how does that stop me from setting up multiple email accounts?

The axis will have computer farms of accounts and will be logged in every front line city and FB on the map.

If you are serious about playing a game you give your CC info. The game will turn into an elementary school yard.

My prediction is that this will get out of control with wasted equipment and suspicious people everywhere. Not very well thought out. Current subs get frustrated with the game as it is, they don't need another reason to quit.

If new accounts sign up for a month+ after the trial period then send them a T-shirt. Giving free access to play the game will be a gong show.

lol get a hold of yourself, man! Paranoia is the first sign of...well..paranoia

We've done some work on the billing and account system that should make it very difficult for one person to manipulate the trial system.

The same way you do, by sucking.

BWAHAHAHAAAA!!!

I kill me.

I wanted to check my stats and then post a screenshot of "No, I kill you" but I'm way too lazy to do that, even though this post probably took just as long.

I wanted to check my stats and then post a screenshot of "No' date=' I kill you" but I'm way too lazy to do that, even though this post probably took just as long.[/quote']

*kisses*

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0