Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
christianr

Why are you raising the price??

9 posts in this topic

The fine print:

Month-to-month (non-plan) subscription fees will be charged at a rate of $17.99USD per month effective November 5th, 2010.

Because they want you to commit to a long lasting relationship with game. Hence the commitment savings. Try it, you might like it. :0

What i find complete laughable is they make it appear they are actually giving us a gift and only lowering prices in the newsletter we all recieved. That is one good way to create a agressive and broken relationship to your customers :P

We'd like to keep all these discussions in the Community Support Forum, please.

Thanks!

Uhhhh... why? I don't think it will get fairly discussed locked under the stairs.. do you? The very least you could do was let us know instead of trying to sneak it by.

Ive been paying month to month since the beginning of the game. It is the only way I can pay to play the game. I think being penalized for being able to only pay month to month is crazy.

Letting my sub run out, I'm not putting up with a rate hike with the way the game is now.

Half the times I get mission results pending, half the times I get concussion bug, spawn in with no ammo, try and spawn in as a AA gun and get spawned in as a rifleman, people with no bush bug, etc.

Fix your game before raising the price.

Uhhhh... why? I don't think it will get fairly discussed locked under the stairs.. do you? The very least you could do was let us know instead of trying to sneak it by.

Each and every monthly subscribers were sent an email directly.

This is staying in here because it does not belong in gameplay discussion forums.

Please try to keep the conversation on a civil and productive track.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0